TRAINING SESSIONS

Looking for training sessions… Anyone help

I think you gotta be part of a company to be involved in one.
Or you could actually LEARN something instead of how to march around a map crouched and do target practice against stationary objects by going into multiplayer and playing.

> 2533274907200114;2:
> I think you gotta be part of a company to be involved in one.
> Or you could actually LEARN something instead of how to march around a map crouched and do target practice against stationary objects by going into multiplayer and playing.

Don’t be a troll kid got 9000 halo gamerscore am part of a clan and know how to play hold all the collectable halos, and I’m ex military retired at 30 have a 250000 pension lump and have free time to become pro, am excellent at team play call outs but would like DECENT, players (unlike you) who hold training sessions…keep your rank boosting troll comments to yourself

> 2533274811668008;3:
> > 2533274907200114;2:
> > I think you gotta be part of a company to be involved in one.
> > Or you could actually LEARN something instead of how to march around a map crouched and do target practice against stationary objects by going into multiplayer and playing.
>
> Don’t be a troll kid got 9000 halo gamerscore am part of a clan and know how to play hold all the collectable halos, and I’m ex military retired at 30 have a 250000 pension lump and have free time to become pro, am excellent at team play call outs but would like DECENT, players (unlike you) who hold training sessions…keep your rank boosting troll comments to yourself

For your information I have more Gamerscore, if thats used as a measurement of dedication.
I will also note that if there are decent players who hold training sessions, I have yet to find any, so I wish you luck in doing the same. The Customs Browser might be a good place to look. Check for any game with “training” in the name, or go into a recruitment server and talk to the people there.

> 2533274811668008;1:
> Looking for training sessions… Anyone help

What kind of training sessions are you looking for? Trying to improve your aim? Driving a warthog? Map awareness?

Whatever you are looking for, it’ll help to hone in on one area at a time. For example, if you’re looking to improve some aim & reflexes, try an Octagon custom map with a couple of people - especially no-scoping with snipers. SWAT is a great way to help your aim as well - stay calm & aim for the head!

If you know what you want to improve, it might be easier to suggest things.

Random thought though - this is the recruitment section. Are you looking to recruit with a team, have people recruit with you…? Otherwise, you might get better responses in the General area of the forums.

> 2533274808282004;5:
> > 2533274811668008;1:
> > Looking for training sessions… Anyone help
>
> What kind of training sessions are you looking for? Trying to improve your aim? Driving a warthog? Map awareness?
>
> Whatever you are looking for, it’ll help to hone in on one area at a time. For example, if you’re looking to improve some aim & reflexes, try an Octagon custom map with a couple of people - especially no-scoping with snipers. SWAT is a great way to help your aim as well - stay calm & aim for the head!
>
> If you know what you want to improve, it might be easier to suggest things.
>
> Random thought though - this is the recruitment section. Are you looking to recruit with a team, have people recruit with you…? Otherwise, you might get better responses in the General area of the forums.

Nice one dude… Yeah I’m in the right section getting ideas… Just finishing achilles… I mean train in all areas I’m ex military retired would like to go semi pro… pro might take a year or two but I have time, Jus need to find any and all trainers

> 2533274907200114;4:
> > 2533274811668008;3:
> > > 2533274907200114;2:
> > > I think you gotta be part of a company to be involved in one.
> > > Or you could actually LEARN something instead of how to march around a map crouched and do target practice against stationary objects by going into multiplayer and playing.
> >
> > Don’t be a troll kid got 9000 halo gamerscore am part of a clan and know how to play hold all the collectable halos, and I’m ex military retired at 30 have a 250000 pension lump and have free time to become pro, am excellent at team play call outs but would like DECENT, players (unlike you) who hold training sessions…keep your rank boosting troll comments to yourself
>
> For your information I have more Gamerscore, if thats used as a measurement of dedication.
> I will also note that if there are decent players who hold training sessions, I have yet to find any, so I wish you luck in doing the same. The Customs Browser might be a good place to look. Check for any game with “training” in the name, or go into a recruitment server and talk to the people there.

Nice comment dude… Like it

If the training is good