Trailer?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaks, real or fake.

what are you talking about?

It’s hard to say because I haven’t seen it.
Lets say that someone wanted to see this trailer how could he find it? PM me.
EDIT! I think I know what you mean. And no we are not allowed to discuss about leaked content.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaks, real or fake or request PM’s of leaked content.

You have peaked my interest.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaks, real or fake or request PM’s of leaked content.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not discuss leaks, real or fake.

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Don’t worry, I’m sure the mods will give you a Personal Mauling soon enough.

>

Good for them.

All I see is old trailers.

Yah, no. Discussing that one would be a no-no. And I believe the original was taken down by Microsoft already.

> Yah, no. Discussing that one would be a no-no. And I believe the original was taken down by Microsoft already.

We’re not talking about that crappy video.