Trading REQs

I think it would be dope if you could like, trade common REQs out for an uncommon. Like say you have 5 common plasma pistols, you can trade them for a Spitfire. It would give new players a chance to have better REQs to use. Like trade 5 common for an uncommon, 5 uncommon for a rare, 10 rare for an ultra rare, and 15 ultra rare for a legendary

Sounds like a great idea… I’ve got a load of Blam! I don’t use at all and would happily trade for an upgraded version

Sounds cool! I would definitely trade in 5 Light of Urs for a Pool of Radiance, that thing destroys Hannibal scorpions, Banshee ultras, Phaeton helios instantly.

Cool idea, although for me I have alot more legendary/rare than common. I tend to use Commons with much more frequency.

You know that ain’t that bad of an idea , the process and making it happen would be hard

if they can make this happen then they can make selling multiple reqs at once happen too!

Good idea! I like it. I’m still waiting for REQ gifting personally. I want to buy REQ packs for my Spartan Company mates but I can’t right now :confused:

> 2533274803493024;7:
> Good idea! I like it. I’m still waiting for REQ gifting personally. I want to buy REQ packs for my Spartan Company mates but I can’t right now :confused:

I would gladly gift my REQs to my friends that want to work on their commendations but the next best thing is calling in whatever you feel Kirk giving and just switching for a weapon on the ground so they can pick it up. It’s not really as easy, but it works