Trading REQs and Sell all feature

Today I went to open my REQ packs I realized that I had WAAAYYYYYY to much stuff that I will never use. I’m not going to use 173 Needlers, it’s just not my thing. I was going to sell them and it took forever to do since I had to sell them individually, so I got to thinking and wanted to know if others would agree.

I thought that we should have a ‘sell all’ or a ‘sell select amount’ feature included to the game. Also I think we should be able to trade our REQs like we used to trade Pokemon or Magic cards, if this feature included we should have the choice of what we think is an equal trade, not just for one time uses, but for permanent unlocks too(except weapon and vehical certifications). I don’t know about you but I would trade a sweet assassination for a visor I haven’t been able to get.

Let me know your thoughts and if enough of you agree we might just get what we ask for.

Peace! - GrinningTybo

Check out ReadyUpLive on youtube for Halo news, Easter eggs, game play and much more! - https://www.youtube.com/user/ReadyUpLive
For Halo tips, tricks, and speed running tactics go watch some of Nak3d Eli’s videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/Nak3dHalo

This is a great idea!

Yes I want this now!

That would be a cool idea! I’ll back it.

Just posted the same thing in another thread, totally agree. How did they miss this one? Don’t these 343 guys ever play RPGs!?

Selling multiple cards one by one is friggin’ tedious - you gotta have a “Sell All/Sell Amount” feature with an inventory system. It’s just good design!

GrinningTybo again, I’m glad that y’all had positive thoughts. It would be great if you could share this forum with all your friends and have them spread it too. I want 343 to hear our voices and know what we would like to see in their game.
Thanks for the support Model4001S, DrinksAllAround, CMDR Kai, and Agent Knight 03.

agree that sell all would be good

Omg sell specific amount needs to be added. Gotta keep one for the collection :wink:
I see where you’re coming from with trading but it’d probably end up getting abused. The only thing I’d think of would be a REQ point auction system but again that would just cause more problems.

A sell all or a slider would be great.

Definitely agree about a Sell All feature. Hopefully they can add that in, seems like a simple thing to do.

> 2533274837728283;1:
> Today I went to open my REQ packs I realized that I had WAAAYYYYYY to much stuff that I will never use. I’m not going to use 173 Needlers,

I wish more needler cards dropped. I think they should sell a premium pack full of needler and warthogs…

Yes please

This is actually a thought I had before the game even launched. Not having a trade system just means you’re going to end up wth hundreds of one thing and none of what you may actually want.

Me and my brother have been playing halo 5 since the launch, he has been getting a lot of visors and I have been getting a lot of armor including one he really wants, if we could trade REQ’s that would be awesome or even if they limit trading to within Spartan companies I would be satisfied, I think this is a great idea that 343 should capitalize on!!!

Trade is the first thing I came up with when my little bro got something he didn’t want, but I’ve been looking for (Liftoff assassination)

> 2533274837827593;14:
> Me and my brother have been playing halo 5 since the launch, he has been getting a lot of visors and I have been getting a lot of armor including one he really wants, if we could trade REQ’s that would be awesome or even if they limit trading to within Spartan companies I would be satisfied, I think this is a great idea that 343 should capitalize on!!!

TheDarkness 671 that is a great idea for them to be able to regulate it by trading within Spartan Companies only. This let’s all keep sharing this thread with friends and have them share at well.

I’ll be checking on this.

Definitely a great idea to include a ‘sell amount’ feature. I’ll back this one

I thought that myself. I have gotten two DMR Skins, and even though i want to unlock everything, - i need an BR Skin fast, because i mostly play BR in Warzone. My nephew however got BR Skins but like to play DMR and got no DMR Skins. A Trading System would helpful. Also, i hope they add later, that Skins also apply on Arena, for non-Starter Weapon. Like if you pick up an “Spawned” (not dropped by an player) BR, it gets you skin, and if you die your enemy/friend can pickup that weapon with your skin like the starter weapons…
So yes agree, the Idea is good =D

Ok you Sir have got your -Yoink- together. I love the idea of being able to trade my cards with my friends. THEY NEED TO IMPLEMENT THAT

We can only hope that they do decide to implement this in the future. It would make acquiring certain items for people easier that don’t play a whole lot.