Trading req packs

I think it would be cool to trade rq items with other players or friends.

No, people should accept what they get, besides, there would be chaos in the forums.

I vote No, mostly because you would still end up in the same situation as when you can’t trade. I mean that there will always be more difficult REQs to get. I wouldn’t trade 1 phaeton for 50 mongooses/mongeese/mongi… I just don’t see the value in this. I would rather sell the stuff I don’t want to try and land the stuff that I do…

> 2533274855931484;3:
> I vote No, mostly because you would still end up in the same situation as when you can’t trade. I mean that there will always be more difficult REQs to get. I wouldn’t trade 1 phaeton for 50 mongooses/mongeese/mongi… I just don’t see the value in this. I would rather sell the stuff I don’t want to try and land the stuff that I do…

I see your point but in terms of value how many req points do you get for selling a phaeton? if you sold the 50 mongeese at 50 req points each you would end up with 2500 points and if you had the certification for the phaeton you could get another one pretty easily. I vote yes on the trading, mostly because I have armor sets that other people want , and I don’t use them so why not trade them for armor I do want? truthfully if they add a trading system, it’s still your choice to trade or not, but a lot of other people would love having that option. I would give stuff to my brother who only seems to pull visors out of the req packs.