Trading Locus for Deadeye (!)

Have the Locus helmet from the KOH app… dont like it, would like to trade it for another helmet/armor … preferably Deadeye, but would consider other offers

I’m warning you… Forum mods are cracking down on Trading on the Forums. Couple of those appeared yesterday and got locked in a couple of minutes.

What is the KOH app?

Hey man, would you accept double xp for that Locus helmet?

Also, there’s a King Of The Hill app for halo 4 on android and iphone where you can attack 7/11 locations that are the hills and take them over and hold them. If you earn like 100 king of the hill medals (one match is 35mins or so) you get a code for Locus helm. Its like 4 days or more worth of playing the app unless you cheat it with location spoofer to make yourself be at multiple stores.

But yeah, would you accept double xp for your Locus helmet? I just got stocked up

> I’m warning you… Forum mods are cracking down on Trading on the Forums. Couple of those appeared yesterday and got locked in a couple of minutes.

why?

they even used to have a stickied thread for trades, but they shut that down as well.

if no one offers any other armor codes, i will trade for 2XP

> > I’m warning you… Forum mods are cracking down on Trading on the Forums. Couple of those appeared yesterday and got locked in a couple of minutes.
>
> why?
>
> they even used to have a stickied thread for trades, but they shut that down as well.
>
>
> if no one offers any other armor codes, i will trade for 2XP

Oceanic Armor?

Oceanic would be fine

> Oceanic would be fine

PM me

> > Oceanic would be fine
>
> PM me

i’ve tried twice, but its not showing up in my sent messages

> > > Oceanic would be fine
> >
> > PM me
>
> i’ve tried twice, but its not showing up in my sent messages

Wanna do it over Xbox Live?

yea thats fine,
gt DrSublime add me

Going online now

k, gave BadDog707 a Locus code for Circit armor

still have an extra Locus code though

really looking for a Deadeye helmet code in return

Trading threads are no longer allowed on the forums.