Trading and Gifting Req's

So I’ve been giving it some thought. Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could trade or even gift req’s? For example, I am -Yoink- with snipers but can rock some other weapons. My buddy on the other hand is pretty decent with snipers and never seems to have enough. It would be cool if I could trade him some of my sniper rifles for stuff he doesn’t use.

And imagine if you could just gift req’s. In the (lately) classic 1V4, imagine if you could gift a req to the guy who stuck it out to the end. Or someone who really saved the game.

I think this could really help with the camaraderie in the game and make things pretty interesting.

What are your thoughts?

it would “help” but it would be cheeeeeeaaaappp

No chance unfortunately. REQ packs are the cash cow for 343i and -Yoink!- so they aren’t going to do things like this…if people get infuriated by what they receive then they are more likely to buy REQ packs in order to get something that they do want. I’d also hazard a guess that they’re unlikely to implement the facility to sell multiple items for the same reason…why implement a system that allows players to recover free REQ points when they want players to pay for them?

> 2533274877164779;1:
> So I’ve been giving it some thought. Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could trade or even gift req’s? For example, I am -Yoink- with snipers but can rock some other weapons. My buddy on the other hand is pretty decent with snipers and never seems to have enough. It would be cool if I could trade him some of my sniper rifles for stuff he doesn’t use.
>
> And imagine if you could just gift req’s. In the (lately) classic 1V4, imagine if you could gift a req to the guy who stuck it out to the end. Or someone who really saved the game.
>
> I think this could really help with the camaraderie in the game and make things pretty interesting.
>
> What are your thoughts?

Trade yes. Gift no.

It would be cool. Trading REQs with friends or selling them on some sort of trade market for RP.

Yea trading reqs would be a cool idea but who said that you can’t just just trade weapons in game?

I would only see them giving us a ‘gifting’ option

It could work if it cost RP. Like if it cost 200 RP to send your friend that sniper they may allow it. But it seems like something I doubt seeing, no matter how much I would like it.

Well, as long as 343 made the gifting and trading fair. Because then high level players could gift or trade some really good stuff to people in their Spartan company or on their team.