Trade to get code instead of disc

So I see all the commotion about people wanting to switch there code for a disc. Am I the only one wanting it the other way around? I want to get all the extra stuff that comes with the limited edition but I prefer being able to just boot up my games from my hard drive. I have to install the games anyway, taking up hard drive space, so there’s no point for me to get a disc. Unfortunately I haven’t seen an option of getting a digital copy with the limited edition unless I buy the console. Anyone know if this will be an option or am iI gonna have to find someone to trade with?

Personally (and that’s my preference; which is not right or wrong) I would prefer a Disc copy. Call me old school or such; but I prefer to have a physical copy of a game or movie for that matter. Although it is not known at this time about any details; I am hopeful that the game included inside my Halo Guardians Console bundle is part of this customer service program. This all being said; the news that 343 industries is coming up with a plan to help it’s customer base out that wishes to trade their Digital Copy for a Disc is a good move and shows they care about their long standing customers (which I am one of those from the Original Xbox era). Those of you that prefer a Digital Copy will not be affected at all by this customer service program; so I do not understand the debate.

> 2533274823349602;2:
> No you’re not. Especially games from the halo franchise are unsaleable for me. That’s why I’ll buy the console bundle.

Just did it today with Amazon…can’t wait to get it, it looks awesome!!!

Well if trading digital code for disc you may end up waiting 3 weeks to play… H3 Steelbook case caused discs to crack mine cracked taking it out carefully first time…well it took 3 weeks to get disc replacement many of us ended up waiting up to a month :slight_smile:

> 2533274798759716;5:
> Well if trading digital code for disc you may end up waiting 3 weeks to play… H3 Steelbook case caused discs to crack mine cracked taking it out carefully first time…well it took 3 weeks to get disc replacement many of us ended up waiting up to a month :slight_smile:

I’ll be in a school for 8 weeks so I can wait till the holidays to play it then :slight_smile:

Well I’d gladly trade you my code for your copy. I prefer having a disc to add to my collection of Halo’s.