Trade: Specialization Code for FOTUS Armor.

Being I bought the LE Edition of Halo 4, I have received an extra code for specializations. Assuming from the amount of rage forums, it seems many people would be interested. I’m willing to trade this code for anyone who has and are looking to trade for the FOTUS armor. Since I already have mine, there is no reason for me to troll you with a code. Serious offers only. Trolls, please stay under your bridge.

bump

Id take it off you. But can only return a drawing of said armour. I mean it wont be wearable on your game. But its still just a bunch of pixels nonetheless

> Id take it off you. But can only return a drawing of said armour. I mean it wont be wearable on your game. But its still just a bunch of pixels nonetheless

i would certainly trade for it… if i had my LE edition now.

> …

If I don’t recall. The Xbox Edition, only comes with the standard edition of the game. I was aware that the limited edition was the only one that came with the specialization codes. Ntm, a lot of people are having “problems” receiving their codes, (i.e redeemed on alternate account or didn’t receive one because of invalid email, old forgotten emails). All I’m doing is asking for a fair trade. Since majority of people don’t even want or like the items given from the Limited Edition Console and are looking to trade for such code.

> Being I bought the LE Edition of Halo 4, I have received an extra code for specializations. Assuming from the amount of rage forums, it seems many people would be interested. I’m willing to trade this code for anyone who has and are looking to trade for the FOTUS armor. Since I already have mine, there is no reason for me to troll you with a code. Serious offers only. Trolls, please stay under your bridge.

Sry, just gave away my last one

Sorry, trading threads are no longer allowed on the forums.

> > …
>
> If I don’t recall. The Xbox Edition, only comes with the standard edition of the game. I was aware that the limited edition was the only one that came with the specialization codes. Ntm, a lot of people are having “problems” receiving their codes, (i.e redeemed on alternate account or didn’t receive one because of invalid email, old forgotten emails). All I’m doing is asking for a fair trade. Since majority of people don’t even want or like the items given from the Limited Edition Console and are looking to trade for such code.

My Le edition arrives within 5 days. if you want to wait, I would surely trade the spec code for the FOTUS one… of course, if you wanted to wait :slight_smile:

> > > …
> >
> > If I don’t recall. The Xbox Edition, only comes with the standard edition of the game. I was aware that the limited edition was the only one that came with the specialization codes. Ntm, a lot of people are having “problems” receiving their codes, (i.e redeemed on alternate account or didn’t receive one because of invalid email, old forgotten emails). All I’m doing is asking for a fair trade. Since majority of people don’t even want or like the items given from the Limited Edition Console and are looking to trade for such code.
>
> My Le edition arrives within 5 days. if you want to wait, I would surely trade the spec code for the FOTUS one… of course, if you wanted to wait :slight_smile:

He’s trading his Spec. code for Fotus. Not his Fotus for a Spec. code.

I would trade but I only got the female fotus left

Trading threads are disallowed now.

There are no codes for in-game FOTUS armor. FOTUS was gifted to the people who bought the Limited Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 by 343 or Microsoft.