Trade for a Locus helmet and deadeye helmet

Hello everybody, im looking to trade a Battlefield 1943 code to unlock the full game on XBL, in exchange for a locus helmet code, and a dead eye helmet code.

I already have the game, and I got a code for it when I bought battlfield bad company 2.

here is a video showing I do infact have the code.

Due to me being ripped off and scammed, I will only send the code when I get the code for both helmets.

Woah think about what you getting in return for full game dude, it’s just a helmet, battlefield 1942 is a very decent game and is still highly played

I already have the game this is just an extra code I have so its really no big deal.

Why not make someone else happy and give them a new game, I just want that dang helemet.

> I already have the game this is just an extra code I have so its really no big deal.
>
> Why not make someone else happy and give them a new game, I just want that dang helemet.

Well it’s your code and if you want to make people happy then go nuts, I’m all for that just make sure you get a decent and fair trade and don’t get scammed by some low life scum

I think you are right I should ask for both the locus helmet, and the deadeye helmet.

> I think you are right I should ask for both the locus helmet, and the deadeye helmet.

Ahh, now were talking a little more worth it now especially since deadeye is an exclusive

come one guys its more than a fair trade.