Trade DeadEye Helmet Code And Venator Raptor

I have both of these codes and already got the limited edition the only things im looking for are the fotus armor code and Locus helmet code anyone got either.

I have a fotus code. send me a message over xbl if you’re still willing to trade both for it thanks.

I dont think its worth two codes, I think the Deadeye helmet for the locus would be fair but not both sorry, if I didn’t state this eariler. I mean for fotus I might accept that kinda deal. But if its ok with you helemt for helmet fair and ok with you?

i misread my aplogies

it’s np Im logging off waypoint now though so if you’re interested please send me a message over xbl I sent you a friend request.

> I have both of these codes and already got the limited edition the only things im looking for are the fotus armor code and Locus helmet code anyone got either.

I can get a locus helmet code by tomorrow for dead eye helmet :D…?

just got it so how about i send 1 code 1st then you send the fotus after you have tried a code? then i send the 2nd? or your thoughts?

you can have my 14 day trial for the deadeye helmet code

you can have my 14 day trial for the deadeye helmet code

> > I have both of these codes and already got the limited edition the only things im looking for are the fotus armor code and Locus helmet code anyone got either.
>
> I can get a locus helmet code by tomorrow for dead eye helmet :D…?

DO NOT TRADE WITH FORGOTTEN ENVY HE IS A SCAMMER.

Caged Darkness and Forgotten Envy,

I’ve spoken to both of you in PM regarding codes :smiley:

Hey Caged, are you sure he’s a scammer? People are labeling me as one too because they think I’m an alternate account of a scammer…

Anyway, I have Pulse, Locus and Venator. I’ll trade any one of them for Deadeye.

> Caged Darkness and Forgotten Envy,
>
> I’ve spoken to both of you in PM regarding codes :smiley:
>
> Hey Caged, are you sure he’s a scammer? People are labeling me as one too because they think I’m an alternate account of a scammer…
>
> Anyway, I have Pulse, Locus and Venator. I’ll trade any one of them for Deadeye.

I never said you were a scammer… I just said you should show your face! Stop hiding behind that FAKE account.

He is just butt hurt because he told me he is an ambassador or something and said that is enough for him to be trusted. Even with him being one or not, I simply rejected his offer so he said its fishy that I wont trade him even though he’s an ambassador.

ill trade premium theme, emblem, over 30 double xp and locus helm code for deadeye code =]