Trade armors, helmets, visors,skins, etc??

Ever since I understood the concept of REQ packs, I thought, that if it goes this way always, some things that I want for my spartan, will be obtained until the collection is complete…what a bummer!

So I’ve always thought it would be nice to have a trading system (post), so we can offer an armor, visor, helmet, etc and state what we want to trade it for.

Of course it would have to be of the same rarity. If I want a legendary armor, I have to offer another legendary armor and once the trade is done the armor you offered, would get locked again and the armor you wanted would get unlocked.

I dunno that’s just me, I think that would be nice.

Yeah, I’ll trade my Achilles for something that I already have.

> 2535433113586217;2:
> Yeah, I’ll trade my Achilles for something that I already have.

You can’t trade for something you already have and no one will force you to trade Achilles. Actually, armor that doesn’t come out on regular silver or gold REQ packs should be untradable.

No thanks. The forum would be filled with posts by people trying to trade this for that.

If you open enough req packs you’ll unlock everything eventually.

Trading armor would just be a mess to the REQs sytem. On other hand it would be nice to be able to give weapons/vehicle I’m fine with this at this is single-use only, but no “permanent” unlock trade.

No thank you. TF2 is bad enough with their trade system.

> 2533274806711091;4:
> If you open enough req packs you’ll unlock everything eventually.

Totally agree with this. It feels far better when you get the armor you love out of a random pack you’ve bought.

> 2533274802294919;3:
> > 2535433113586217;2:
> > Yeah, I’ll trade my Achilles for something that I already have.
>
>
> You can’t trade for something you already have and no one will force you to trade Achilles. Actually, armor that doesn’t come out on regular silver or gold REQ packs should be untradable.

Sarcasm… -_-

Well as of about a month ago this would be useless to me, but even if I could, I do and don’t like the idea. Well it would be interesting to trade with people, I feel it kinda takes away from the excitement of opening a pack and finally seeing the armor you’ve wanted since day 1.

I don’t think armor should be tradeable, but being able to trade/give req cards is something that I would really like.

> 2533274852660538;6:
> No thank you. TF2 is bad enough with their trade system.

The system I thought about is nothing like TF2 trading system where crates are currency.

Its simply exchanging a same level item and same type of item like rare armor for rare armor, uncommon helmet for uncommon helmet, etc.

Anyway it seems a lot of people disagree.

I just thought it was a good idea because I have so much stuff I don’t like and there’s still so much stuff I’d like to have that I don’t and since there are a lot of different tastes when it comes to armor, skins, etc. I thought this could be a way to get the stuff we want faster.