Tracking Accuracy and Shots Fired.

In Halo 2, as well as a lot of other games in the market today, accuracy and ‘shots fired’ are tracked and displayed in post-game stats (as well as stats on the website). I think that these two things should be tracked in Halo 4 as it adds another layer of detail to our stats.

To be honest, I don’t know why Bungie took it out in the first place.

What do you think?

> In Halo 2, as well as a lot of other games in the market today, accuracy and ‘shots fired’ are tracked and displayed in post-game stats (as well as stats on the website). I think that these two things should be tracked in Halo 4 as it adds another layer of detail to our stats.
>
> To be honest, I don’t know why Bungie took it out in the first place.
>
> What do you think?

mine wouldn’t be high cuz i’m always shooting walls for fun, thats why I don’t want it to come back.

They probably took it out because the game lags so much…everyone has those days where they put a full clip into someone without him batting an eye, then he fires once and you’re dead.

> mine wouldn’t be high cuz i’m always shooting walls for fun, thats why I don’t want it to come back.

Why are you shooting walls for fun? haha. I would’ve thought that shooting the enemy would be more fun. :slight_smile:

They took it out because it doesn’t mean anything. Literally nothing.

> They took it out because it doesn’t mean anything. Literally nothing.

As opposed to the other stats which mean… everything?

> > They took it out because it doesn’t mean anything. Literally nothing.
>
> As opposed to the other stats which mean… everything?

Atleast they represent something.

Accuracy doesn’t mean anything because it’s so vague.

yea that would be awesome

> > > They took it out because it doesn’t mean anything. Literally nothing.
> >
> > As opposed to the other stats which mean… everything?
>
> Atleast they represent something.
>
> Accuracy doesn’t mean anything because it’s so vague.

Accuracy shows the percentage of the time you actual hit something. So it does represent SOMETHING. Lol and I wouldn’t mind it being added.

> Accuracy shows the percentage of the time you actual hit something. So it does represent SOMETHING. Lol and I wouldn’t mind it being added.

Yeah. Sure, it could be considered trivial, but it was interesting to have, nonetheless.