Track listed after "Endgame" on OST is *SPOILERS?*

‘Reunion’

It’s only 38 seconds long…

Anyone else thinking after-credits? Cortana?

hmmm maybe! I’d be kind of upset if she only made an appearance in the last 38 seconds of the game though.

I thought it was Master Chief reuniting with UNSC or something.

Now I have this to think about. Great

> 2533274961579910;2:
> hmmm maybe! I’d be kind of upset if she only made an appearance in the last 38 seconds of the game though.

Well we already caught a glimpse of her in the one cinematic when MC falls down the hole by the Hunter in ‘Blue Team’. I don’t expect to her show up nearly as much as she did in the first half of Halo 3 with the screen pop ups either. I think a nod once or twice to show MC is losing it, and something big at the end if this “Reunion” indicates anything.

There’s lots of reunions that could happen at the end of the game. Also the devs have said the song titles are non-spoilery, so I highly doubt that track is about Cortana returning in any from - particularly because it’s so short too. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

> 2576836393959214;3:
> I thought it was Master Chief reuniting with UNSC or something.
>
> Now I have this to think about. Great

I think he’s going to have to stay rogue after Halo 5. Something tells me it’ll be kind of like “The Dark Knight” where you have a guy who is sort of vigilante doing what needs to be done no matter the cost, even if it makes him look like the enemy cough ONI cough.

There’s so much mystery though I honestly have no damn idea I’m hoping for a Cortana “reunion” of some sort, but it could even be something like him and the Arbiter working together again, or or orrrrrrrr… the Flood? My mind is losing it lol I need to keep it together for just a couple more weeks!

In fact my best guess is…

That the music is from when the Chief encounters Dr. Halsey. At one of the Halo panels during this summer’s convention circuit, Jen Taylor (Halsey’s VA) let it slip that Chief and Halsey have a scene near the end of the game that made her emotional when acting it out. So with the music cue being less than a minute long, it seems appropriate for such a moment.

> 2533274920039666;7:
> In fact my best guess is…
> That is the music is from when the Chief encounters Dr. Halsey. At one of the Halo panels during this summer’s convention circuit, Jen Taylor (Halsey’s VA) let it slip that Chief and Halsey have a scene near the end of the game that made her emotional when acting it out. So with the music cue being less than a minute long, it seems appropriate for such a moment.

WOW! Screw Cortana I’m so down for this :slight_smile:

> 2533274813758308;4:
> > 2533274961579910;2:
> > hmmm maybe! I’d be kind of upset if she only made an appearance in the last 38 seconds of the game though.
>
>
> Well we already caught a glimpse of her in the one cinematic when MC falls down the hole by the Hunter in ‘Blue Team’. I don’t expect to her show up nearly as much as she did in the first half of Halo 3 with the screen pop ups either. I think a nod once or twice to show MC is losing it, and something big at the end if this “Reunion” indicates anything.

He might not actually be losing it. Theory has it that

the Domain may be attempting to contact the Chief through the form or memories of Cortana. Warden Eternal also refers to the Domain as a “she”, which provides additional evidence for the theory that the Domain is using a female form.

> 2533274813758308;4:
> > 2533274961579910;2:
> > hmmm maybe! I’d be kind of upset if she only made an appearance in the last 38 seconds of the game though.
>
>
> Well we already caught a glimpse of her in the one cinematic when MC falls down the hole by the Hunter in ‘Blue Team’. I don’t expect to her show up nearly as much as she did in the first half of Halo 3 with the screen pop ups either. I think a nod once or twice to show MC is losing it, and something big at the end if this “Reunion” indicates anything.

that’s a really good theory actually. I just hope chief isn’t losing it. maybe show him cracking up a bit, but not full out lose it. lol

Fingers crossed for Sgt. Johnson coming back from the dead again.

> 2533274920039666;7:
> That the music is from when the Chief encounters Dr. Halsey. At one of the Halo panels during this summer’s convention circuit, Jen Taylor (Halsey’s VA) let it slip that Chief and Halsey have a scene near the end of the game that made her emotional when acting it out. So with the music cue being less than a minute long, it seems appropriate for such a moment.

Wow didn’t know about that! That’s sure going to be an interesting conversation.

> 2533274888057089;9:
> > 2533274813758308;4:
> > > 2533274961579910;2:
> > > hmmm maybe! I’d be kind of upset if she only made an appearance in the last 38 seconds of the game though.
> >
> >
> > Well we already caught a glimpse of her in the one cinematic when MC falls down the hole by the Hunter in ‘Blue Team’. I don’t expect to her show up nearly as much as she did in the first half of Halo 3 with the screen pop ups either. I think a nod once or twice to show MC is losing it, and something big at the end if this “Reunion” indicates anything.
>
>
> He might not actually be losing it. Theory has it that
> the Domain may be attempting to contact the Chief through the form or memories of Cortana. Warden Eternal also refers to the Domain as a “she”, which provides additional evidence for the theory that the Domain is using a female form.

So they’re just manipulating him by using her image to get him to do what they want?

Also, just throwing this one out there… Is there any possibility she may actually be able to influence Promethean/Forerunner/Guardian tech into submitting to her own set of demands. I mean, technically speaking if I remember correctly it was the Librarian’s own A.I that controlled the Prometheans until Didact was awoken to activate his own fail-safe measures. With Cortana being who she is, could she realistically “bring herself back” into the form of a/all Promethean(s) and give herself a physical form? Or am I just beating a dead horse thinking of a way to bring her back lol?

> 2533274813758308;8:
> > 2533274920039666;7:
> > In fact my best guess is…
> > That is the music is from when the Chief encounters Dr. Halsey. At one of the Halo panels during this summer’s convention circuit, Jen Taylor (Halsey’s VA) let it slip that Chief and Halsey have a scene near the end of the game that made her emotional when acting it out. So with the music cue being less than a minute long, it seems appropriate for such a moment.
>
>
> WOW! Screw Cortana I’m so down for this :slight_smile:

Now if Halsey dies, then thats something.

> 2533274920039666;7:
> That the music is from when the Chief encounters Dr. Halsey. At one of the Halo panels during this summer’s convention circuit, Jen Taylor (Halsey’s VA) let it slip that Chief and Halsey have a scene near the end of the game that made her emotional when acting it out. So with the music cue being less than a minute long, it seems appropriate for such a moment.

Awesome, I missed hearing about that somehow. I was hoping this would happen. Just wonder how it will go down.

screw that dead b*tch. joking, but, i hope its arbiter and chief reuniting.

Obviously it means that Locke reunites with his father…

Sgt Avery Johnson