Total Garbage

WHY no midnight release??? I wanted to play this game till I have work tomorrow but noooooo.

Thanks for screwing us over before we’re even able to play 343. The rest of my week is backed up with plans so I won’t be able to play the game at all. Disapointing.

Good thing it’s 3 weeks long. /thread

> 2763816199913450;2:
> Good thing it’s 3 weeks long. /thread

it realyl doens’t make any sense on why they shut teh servers down and are bring them back up at 9, i mean, the beta isn’t gonna CHANGE between teh early release players and now, there is zero reason why the beta shoudn’t be release at midnight.

Maybe 343 Industries employees come into work at that time and have likely been with their families during the recently past Christmas holiday?

I am pretty sure holidays have something to do with it, they cannot get feedback if they aren’t working and I am pretty sure the beta was just to stress test the servers before the full beta.

> 2533274812652989;4:
> Maybe 343 Industries employees come into work at that time and have likely been with their families during the recently past Christmas holiday?

if the holidays is the excuse for turning it on…

who turned the servers OFF in the first place?

> 2533274794052092;6:
> > 2533274812652989;4:
> > Maybe 343 Industries employees come into work at that time and have likely been with their families during the recently past Christmas holiday?
>
>
> if the holidays is the excuse for turning it on…
>
> who turned the servers OFF in the first place?

Perhaps it is an automated system, I don’t know, I don’t work there. But this is nothing to complain about. Go to sleep, read a book, play another game, do literally anything to throw a fit.

Understand that this isn’t midnight release type of deal. This is a beta so they can test the waters with their servers and the gameplay. If I had to guess, and this is a complete guess, but they have a time during business hours so they can monitor exactly what happens during the beta, attempt to fix problems as they arise, and try to improve the experience. Trust me, I would love to be playing the beta now but if my guess is correct, releasing it at midnight wouldn’t be productive. Sure, things could go smoothly and we could all be enjoying ourselves but theres no way to know that for sure. The beta isn’t here so we can get a sneak peak at the multiplayer, its here so we can test the waters, see what we think of the path 343i has taken and give our feedback.

I’m sorry that your plans have caused you to miss out on time playing this beta, but it will be out soon and for three weeks. We will have time to both enjoy it for what it is as well as leaving constructive feedback soon enough.

> 2533274794052092;6:
> > 2533274812652989;4:
> > Maybe 343 Industries employees come into work at that time and have likely been with their families during the recently past Christmas holiday?
>
>
> if the holidays is the excuse for turning it on…
>
> who turned the servers OFF in the first place?

I think he meant, its an excuse for turning it off.

> 2533274794052092;3:
> > 2763816199913450;2:
> > Good thing it’s 3 weeks long. /thread
>
>
> it realyl doens’t make any sense on why they shut teh servers down and are bring them back up at 9, i mean, the beta isn’t gonna CHANGE between teh early release players and now, there is zero reason why the beta shoudn’t be release at midnight.

Yeah that’s why the early release players had to download a 7gb patch… because the game is completely identical.

> 2533274794052092;3:
> > 2763816199913450;2:
> > Good thing it’s 3 weeks long. /thread
>
>
>
> it realyl doens’t make any sense on why they shut teh servers down and are bring them back up at 9, i mean, the beta isn’t gonna CHANGE between teh early release players and now, there is zero reason why the beta shoudn’t be release at midnight.

Clearly you weren’t in the early release nor have any idea what is happening within the next three weeks.

Report this profile. Troll/multiple account.

[deleted]

> 2535455683704811;1:
> WHY no midnight release??? I wanted to play this game till I have work tomorrow but noooooo.
>
> Thanks for screwing us over before we’re even able to play 343. The rest of my week is backed up with plans so I won’t be able to play the game at all. Disapointing.

Have you heard this 343, please hang fire until this man is ready to play!!!

Guys. Report this profile. Troll/multiple account.Relegatedplum34

> 2535455683704811;1:
> WHY no midnight release??? I wanted to play this game till I have work tomorrow but noooooo.
>
> Thanks for screwing us over before we’re even able to play 343. The rest of my week is backed up with plans so I won’t be able to play the game at all. Disapointing.

You’re joking right? You think 343 should have considered your schedule when deciding when to launch the beta?

It’s likely starting at a time when they have employees at work. This beta is about testing and data collection… not about appeasing you.

Also it’s three weeks long…

My wife is about to give birth any day now, shall I just stop the baby coming out just to play the beta, real life comes first!

feed the Troll

I’m sorry 343i didn’t ask you when YOU’D have time to play the game. It’s all about u isn’t it.

> 2533274836665383;13:
> Work?!
>
> Unless you work in a Taiwanese sweat shop or you’re talking about your paper round, there is no way you sound old enough to have a job OP.
>
> It’s a free beta anyway. You don’t get to be entitled and complain about the release time.

1. It wasn’t free we all psid for MCC to get access.

2. Everyone is entitled to their say, if you don’t understand this concept then don’t visit forums.

Attacking the other person rather than addressing the point does not disprove the argument, that only works in politics.

> 2533274821813997;19:
> > 2533274836665383;13:
> > Work?!
> >
> > Unless you work in a Taiwanese sweat shop or you’re talking about your paper round, there is no way you sound old enough to have a job OP.
> >
> > It’s a free beta anyway. You don’t get to be entitled and complain about the release time.
>
>
> 1. It wasn’t free we all psid for MCC to get access.
>
> 2. Everyone is entitled to their say, if you don’t understand this concept then don’t visit forums.
>
> Attacking the other person rather than addressing the point does not disprove the argument, that only works in politics.

Addressing what point exactly…that 343 decide to release the beta when they want to and it doesn’t fit into op’s plans

yeah let’s give the guy a break and blame 343 for the guy having a job and real life plans…I think not!