Torque

The map torque has two separate gravity hammer spawns… Each one can kill up to 10-15 people due to its charge, and they respawn every two minutes. I think that is a terrible idea and the map will be full of excessive gravity hammer use, messing up the flow severely. That is too much especially since there’s a rocket launcher as well

> 2533274963908871;1:
> The map torque has two separate gravity hammer spawns… Each one can kill up to 10-15 people due to its charge, and they respawn every two minutes. I think that is a terrible idea and the map will be full of excessive gravity hammer use, messing up the flow severely. That is too much especially since there’s a rocket launcher as well

what are you crying about? two grav hammers and a rocket launcher sounds fine. not every map has the same exact flow to it. therefor, torque flows differently, adapt it’s that simple.

Too many power weapons and too frequent.

> 2533274963908871;3:
> Too many power weapons and too frequent.

> 2533274963908871;3:
> Too many power weapons and too frequent.

don’t let the team get both hammers? and you will be fine lol. you must really hate riptide.

It’s there to allow people to get to use the Hammer in multiplayer. Whether it’s balanced or not, 343 wants to allow people to get their hands on it and use the sh!7 out of it. That is all. If there is a problem with it, I’m sure it will be adjusted in a later patch.