Torque Lighting

The lighting in Torque is broken. It’s way too bright and has Michael Bay levels of lens flare. Please fix this.

Not going to get into how this map is FAR too big for a 4v4 competitive playlist. Just fix the lighting for now please.

i dont see any problems with the lighting. the map is a little too big though which helps stop people spartan charging all the time

> 2533274801134537;1:
> The lighting in Torque is broken. It’s way too bright and has Michael Bay levels of lens flare. Please fix this.
>
> Not going to get into how this map is FAR too big for a 4v4 competitive playlist. Just fix the lighting for now please.

It’s just a bad slayer map.

The lighting on Torque rotates with the skybox. I kind of like the variety it provides, but I will agree that is gets bright at times.

its just a bad map in general. God FORBID you let the other team get the gravity hammer, apparently that thing lets you soar through the sky like michael jordan

I hardly notice Torque’s lighting when I’m playing. I saw it when I first loaded it up to explore it, and thought “That’s cool” but after that, I don’t even notice it.

Also, I think that map is great to play on. It’s really not big at all.