Topic of discussion!

Credit for this topic goes towards Lehnaru as well.

So said “Lehnaru” and I were discussing H2A, we talked about theatre and switching the graphics from old to new. Lehnaru said he would rather have theatre if they had to scrap one of them. So it got me thinking.

This is my main point:

If only ONE of these features could be integrated into a POTENTIAL H2A, which one would you want (theatre or switching between graphics) and why? Vote in the poll and feel free to comment with your opinions!

EDIT: Sorry if this doesn’t belong here mods! If not then please move it1

THEATER.

While I’ll miss the cute Grunts, the alien badass Elites, and the savage hairy Brutes, I’ll be able to watch and re-watch dozens of battles involving the aforementioned species.

Unless of course, they don’t update the character models at all. That’d be great! Just changing the environments, weapons, and vehicles, that’d be a good compromise. I don’t want art style to be transferred from the other Halo games (due to time constraints or devs just being lazy). I appreciated the CEA Shade, CEA Chief, CEA pistol, CEA AR, etc. because they were unique and made for the game.

Either update them properly or don’t update them at all. At least for the characters.

Definitely a Theater mode.

We already know what Halo 2 looked like in the past. I would not mind the same gameplay but with a new fresh coat of paint, and the added ability to record my gameplays in what is arguably one of the greatest video games of all time :smiley:

> THEATER.
>
> While I’ll miss the cute Grunts, the alien badass Elites, and the savage hairy Brutes, I’ll be able to watch and re-watch dozens of battles involving the aforementioned species.
>
> Unless of course, they don’t update the character models at all. That’d be great! Just changing the environments, weapons, and vehicles, that’d be a good compromise. I don’t want art style to be transferred from the other Halo games (due to time constraints or devs just being lazy). I appreciated the CEA Shade, CEA Chief, CEA pistol, CEA AR, etc. because they were unique and made for the game.
>
> Either update them properly or don’t update them at all. At least for the characters.

This, this, this times a thousand!! :smiley: