topic lock

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I would like to know kalimari why you have chosen to lock the forum. I have asked that the communtiy decide what should be done and to further my understanding and that of the community so we may understand. If it is because it is unapropriote then explain in this hread the reasoning for your actions as you should, I have broken no rules as I have read.

So please, feel free to explain to the community why we are not allowed to discuss what directy involve us and the future of our maps we play on

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

"I agree with Spiderman cy612 Moa

The FACTS are that all the cartographers are letting broken MP maps into Halo Matchmaking

Quote “This may have been done before but I doubte it because of who they are. Recently I learned that one of the cartogrphers had the balls to call out another cartogrpher on one of the maps he passed is crap, he is no longer a cartographer and his maps are now removed from matchmaking. So, I don’t really know why but that seems like garage to me.”

Really Moa your assuming that explaining the FACT that all the maps currently and in the past matchmaking are terrible take “Renegade”

It’s a spawnkill fest - This map is shocking and the BTB “TEAMS” use in to Stat pad -

Your the ones breaking Halo Reach with terrible maps, okay, we need a fresh new team of community cartographers because you lot have run your course, that is why your being replaced in the aftermath of the release of

Halo 4 - 06/11/12"

Kalamari You are abusing your power and must stop!

here is the locked post for those curious - https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst102254_What-bungie-intended-and-what-is-happening.aspx

Not sure why you insist on having this discussion in a public forum. If you have concerns as to why your thread was locked, pm a mod and if that doesn’t work pm your grievance to someone at 343i. Having these debates in public isn’t going to help your cause. Also, not sure why lock locked topic mentioned “what Bungie intended” but it does bring to mind one of their sayings that applies - “You have no rights. Play nice.” I’m on the mods side.

> • Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions.
>
> If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

You should read up on your forum rules a bit

Ω

post before this topic gets locked.

Also creating a topic complaining about the mods really isn’t helping your cause.

There is a reasonable expectation of conduct placed on all that participate in the community which includes forum posters and cartographers.

When you step over a drawn line, you have to accept the consequences. You have posted another thread on the same topic that was locked, you did so willfully and soon you will see the consequence.

I see what you mean to saybut is a little off the point. I am asking in public as most decisions should. The reason I push for this is because its is about a corrupted sytem, and discussing that behind closed doors gets you no where. I am discussing this with the moderator but he refuses to give even the slightest expliation. Also those rules stated don’t apply here because this I have followed them. I am asking the mod in pm and this is a different post with differnt words. The mod will not answer so I leave it to the world to ask why.

do not berate me like a child, I know of what I speak

> There is a reasonable expectation of conduct placed on all that participate in the community which includes forum posters and cartographers.
>
> When you step over a drawn line, you have to accept the consequences. You have posted another thread on the same topic that was locked, you did so willfully and soon you will see the consequence.

What line, I asked to be informed and stated what I knew, I was locked out, the mod wouldn’t explain so I asked for it publically. I have shown no disrespect to anyone but only stated facts, I have crossed no line for their to be conciqueces.

> > There is a reasonable expectation of conduct placed on all that participate in the community which includes forum posters and cartographers.
> >
> > When you step over a drawn line, you have to accept the consequences. You have posted another thread on the same topic that was locked, you did so willfully and soon you will see the consequence.
>
> What line, I asked to be informed and stated what I knew, I was locked out, the mod wouldn’t explain so I asked for it publically. I have shown no disrespect to anyone but only stated facts, I have crossed no line for their to be conciqueces.

I believe I know the cartographer you are referring to and the circumstances for which he was released from his duties. If you are given that responsibility and then take a grievance in public forum with less then respectful words, I think we can all see the consequences. Its really that simple.

As an example, you know that re-posting this topic and calling a moderator out is most likely not going to go well, but you did it anyways. When this thread gets locked, and it will get locked and you potentially get temp banned, will you be surprised? Will you think its unfair? Or will understand that you must conduct yourself in a certain way or face the consequences?

> …Also those rules stated don’t apply here because this I have followed them…

> …or post about forum moderation decisions.

> I would like to know kalimari why you have chosen to lock the forum…

I wouldn’t be so sure about that… Also the notification system for PMs are really messed-up. It can take anywhere form 10-25 minutes before a PM notification shows up(at least for me).

Ω

> I see what you mean to saybut is a little off the point. I am asking in public as most decisions should. The reason I push for this is because its is about a corrupted sytem, and discussing that behind closed doors gets you no where. I am discussing this with the moderator but he refuses to give even the slightest expliation. Also those rules stated don’t apply here because this I have followed them. I am asking the mod in pm and this is a different post with differnt words. The mod will not answer so I leave it to the world to ask why.
>
> do not berate me like a child, I know of what I speak

You’re breaking the rules. No point trying to deny it. Discussing moderating actions is also against the rules, so just keep it in PMs. Be patient. I’m sure Kalamari will reply eventually. Plus, I’m pretty sure it’s die to the fact that these kinds of discussions can get heated and result in flaming and similar actions.