Topic Closed.

This topic has been closed PURE HALO 95.

Spells “Spoilers” like this: 5P01L3RZ.
He really does sound legit.
/sarcasm

No

On a legitimacy scale from 1 to 10? 1, absolutely 1. I was there at the moment when that leak first appeared. About four or ten hours after the Halo 4 E3 trailer it appeared on the Universe section of B.net, by a random user who “couldn’t reveal the source”.

The reason I initially thought it was fake were numerous. One was the exact fact that it appeared exactly at the right moment, too fast after the announcement. Just enough for someone to come up with it. Had it been real, why did it appear exactly that much time after the trailer. In fact, why would Microsoft even have given info to press that early, if they weren’t allowed to reveal it in many months?

The reasons, however, don’t end there. There is also the fact that it sounds too “good” to be true, and stays very well within the boundaries of the reveal trailer. Every part of the leak was, in fact, very similar to what was known about Halo 4 or under speculation.

At last, there is the fact that it first appeared at B.net, from a person who themselves had very little reliablity. Eespecially when they “couldn’t” reveal the source. Had they actually seen the article that they quoted, they could’ve as well taken a picture of it.

That post that was made on Bungie.net a very long time ago. A long time ago as in like over a year ago. I remember the guy making the post on the website. The person who posted it originally has been known to give out leaks. This information could be a legit but if it is then of course by now some of the things would have changed but don’t just believe it. Wait until 343 gives out more info and another trailer then we will know.

Sigma 7 leak is fake.

Really, the only legit source of Halo 4 information, is 343i/Microsoft, NO ONE ELSE.
Also, isn’t this thread talking about something leaked? Which isn’t allowed.

I don’t think it’s not allowed…

I’m closing it down just invade…

> Really, the only legit source of Halo 4 information, is 343i/Microsoft, NO ONE ELSE.
> Also, isn’t this thread talking about something leaked? Which isn’t allowed.

While the OP is still a moron, simply talking about it is fine.