TopGunStats.com Halo 4 Leaderboards

www.topgunstats.com

DMR,DMR,DMR,DMR,DMR,DMR,DMR,DMR,DMR,DMR,DMR

#2 on the list with the Supressor and the insane kill streaks only plays with 2 friends and empty guests.

Aka, booster

Can you link me one of his games so i can verify. I’ll ban him.

SOme of those stats seem fishy

Thinking about creating a way to flag a player as cheating. Any ideas? You would need to include a link to the game they cheated on. ~Stiffel

@Snowy Ghost13 - I can say that all of the stats are exactly what is on halowaypoint but it’s true that kids will boost their stats by playing games against their friends. Looking at making a way to allow the community to flag those players and ban them. ~Stiffel

> Can you link me one of his games so i can verify. I’ll ban him.

Here is one

Could you make Regional leaderboards? If you cant thats cool but if you can that would be awesome.

> @Snowy Ghost13 - I can say that all of the stats are exactly what is on halowaypoint but it’s true that kids will boost their stats by playing games against their friends. Looking at making a way to allow the community to flag those players and ban them. ~Stiffel

Cool. I really never cared about stats simply because they not handled the right way

@krymsonhalo - Thx banned.

@MilitarySpade - I haven’t really collected any regional information and I’m not sure halowaypoint gives that out. If you could find an endpoint from halowaypoint I could look into it. ~Stiffel