Top Secret Awesome - I Need You!

Dear Waypoint,

I have a very secret agenda, which I do not yet wish to reveal or announce to the public. I need to recruit and form a spec-ops team for a single multiplayer matchmaking game in Halo: Reach. All you need to know at this stage, is that there is a top secret mission that I wish to accomplish, and I need your help. I will present the following details:

1. This is not the foundation or forming of a clan.
  2. This is not full or partial boosting. You will not be required to die, suicide or betray at any moment during the mission. You will not be asked to do anything of unsporting conduct.
  3. This is not Achievement hunting.
  4. You do not need to be skilled at killing other players. I am not rallying an elite team to help me win games in matchmaking.
  5. This is not an experiment of any kind.
  6. The mission will require a minimum of two players and a maximum of eight, including myself. Therefore, ideally, I am looking for seven special agents to assist me.
  7. The mission will take place during one game. And…

THE MISSION WILL BE AWESOME!

If you want in, please post below, or send me a PM. But if you do intend to participate in this mission, you must be 100% dedicated to completing our objective. If we are successful, our success will be video documented for fame and celebration, and you will be credited for it (unless you wish to remain anonymous).

I hope that this has gained the interest of you, dear Waypoint.

So, uh…get in, win, get out?

I guess I’m up for it.

GT: Natasatchaa

I guess I’m in
GT: GTnotincluded

Ill see

this is a maybe right now I need more info

GT: Phat M0nk3y4

i must be briefed b4 accepting such a dangerous mission unless the reward is 2 not 1 pepsi’s

> So, uh…get in, win, get out?
>
>
> I guess I’m up for it.
>
>
> GT: Natasatchaa

Winning this one game is not our primary objective, rather a secondary if we can afford it, after our main goal has been accomplished.

For those who have posted your interest, I shall PM you later today with mission details. Then, if you choose to accept it, we can co-ordinate and propose a date for completing this top secret awesome mission. The reason for my secrecy, is that, I want us, to be the first players to accomplish this.

Oh yeah, Im in if there are any more open slots

Gamertag: SgtPepper567

I’m down if there is still room for me.
PM me when you need me and add me on XBL if you need me.

In for sure,seems fun.

GT is same as forum name-DHG Silver Sol

Depends on what time of the day, because I’m italian (I can speak english).
But if there’s room for me GT: shunfglol.
And do you have to speak? Because my mic is broken…But I can hear you

I suppose speaking is optional. It would definitely help if you did have a headset, but if you didn’t, I have no reason to oust you.

> I have a very secret agenda,

> 5. This is not an experiment of any kind.

Indeed I expect cake will be served. :smiley:

You said you’d PM us on the 2nd about the mission. Were you not able to, or did I just not get one?

Count me in

GT: XxMetalCanonxX

Why not

GT: LEGEND ST

> You said you’d PM us on the 2nd about the mission. Were you not able to, or did I just not get one?

I guess you didn’t receive the intel. I’ll send you another PM. :wink:

> > You said you’d PM us on the 2nd about the mission. Were you not able to, or did I just not get one?
>
> I guess you didn’t receive the intel. I’ll send you another PM. :wink:

Alright, I’ll review it and get back to you.

GT:xDMRxCLUTCHx