Top 5 worst characters.

What are you top five least favorite characters from all lore.

1. Sarah Palmer
  2. Kat
  3. Serin Osman
  4. Captain Del Rio
  5. Most of Fireteam Majestic.
  1. Frank Welker
  2. Laszlo Sorvad
  3. Ruwan Ackerson
  4. Selene Jefferson
  5. Dasc Gevadim

My least favorites are

1. Zhal Lopez
  2. Commander Palmer
  3. Haka
  4. Emile
  5. Del Rio

I’m sure I missed a few people

> 2533274799527886;3:
> 2. Emile

I was tempted to list him as well but I disliked others more. Call him a dishonorable mention on my list.

> 2533274799527886;3:
> My least favorites are
>
> 5. Zhal Lopez
> 4. Commander Palmer
> 3. Haka
> 2. Emile
> 1. Del Rio
>
> I’m sure I missed a few people

Who is Zhal Lopez?

-Adolf -Yoink!-
-Faber(The Master Builder)
-Tartarus
-Black Box
-Roland

Vaz Beloi
Vaz Beloi
Vaz Beloi
Vaz Beloi
Vaz Beloi

> 2533274812652989;7:
> Vaz Beloi
> Vaz Beloi
> Vaz Beloi
> Vaz Beloi
> Vaz Beloi

Disrespect your waifu, did he?

Sarah Palmer
Sarah Palmer
Sarah Palmer
Sarah Palmer
Sarah palmer

and Del rio

Reasoning: She’s a poorly written character and has no redeemable qualities whatsoever. And Del Rio is a -yoink-

• Sarah Palmer - 343 Guilty Spark - Jun - Thorne - Rest of Noble team (except Jorge)
    Sarah Palmer takes the cake… She’s very, very poorly written, a walking over-strectched stereotype that nobody likes to begin with. And the worst of all is that she has NO redeeming quality. NONE!
    343 always seemed quite irrational and that voice is very punchable.
    The most useless member of Noble survives and he’s given spotlight training the S-IVs… sorry, but after reading how good of a leader Kurt-051 was, you should have come up with a better candidate to follow in his footsteps.
    Thorne is the most character-less character in the story of Halo. Hell, Spartan Davis had more personality!
    I never liked Noble to begin with, they are such empty characters “defined” by stereotypes they can’t even live up to. The over-exaggerated “kewl” guy who looks like a -Yoinking!- psycho because that’s “kewl”, the useless leader that didn’t get to do much during the game, an underused crippled technician, and a character as protagonist that doesn’t get to connect with the player as much as the Rookie, for example.

I love how ignorant people are.

1. Sarah Palmer
  2. Vaz Beloi
  3. Tie: Karen Traviss era Margaret Parangosky/Serin Osman
  4. Ilsa Zane
  5. Staffan Sentzke

> 2533275021221244;1:
> 2. Kat

You’re really mad that Kat took that data chip from you without asking politely, aren’t cha?

> I never liked Noble to begin with, they are such empty characters “defined” by stereotypes

I’ll never understand how much people can dislike Noble, and yet worship the very ground Blue Team walks on. They’re essentially as underdeveloped as Noble is, but unlike Noble, they’ve been in five books so far, so there’s really no excuse. Seriously, can anyone here give a detailed description of Blue Team’s characters outside of what armor they wear, or what they excel at? All you really end up with is Fred not liking being a leader (which he seemed to just get over off-screen, or off-page, during First Strike), Linda is supposedly the quiet one and a bit of a loner (of course, we never see Linda acting independently of any other unit, and she’s speaks often enough in Halo 5, it seems), and Kelly is the… I dunno, moral support? Though it would appear that Halo 5 is retconning that, considering its Fred that worries about the Chief, while Kelly insists that everything’s fine.

And while Chief is getting some development now, let’s not forget that before, he was about as deep as a cardboard cutout. The books attempted to add some depth to him, but considering that it’s just a little arc about John learning some compassion that’s not really given much thought, it’s not really anything that interesting. Like, John does the majority of his decision-making without the reader ever actually, you know, reading about it, so you don’t really get the impression that John is struggling with this moral dilemma throughout Fall of Reach and First Strike. Yes, you might not have caught that, but apparently in Fall of Reach, John supposedly learns compassion, because he killed a bunch of ODSTs when he was 14, but didn’t kill a bunch of ODSTs in 2552 during the Mark V exercise, which is apparently a big deal because Cortana comments on how its a big deal.

1. Sarah Palmer
  2. Serin Osman
  3. Andrew Del Rio (hated that guy from the moment I saw him)
  4. Everyone on Fireteam Majestic
  5. Other assorted S-IV’s

can I just say majestic

1. Spartan Miller
  2. Lasky
  3. Del Rio
  4. Madsen
  5. DeMarco

If you asked for our top six least-liked characters, Thorne would be on that list as well. As a matter of fact, pretty much any character from SpartanOps except for Halsey annoyed me severely.

> 2533274829152751;5:
> > 2533274799527886;3:
> > My least favorites are
> >
> > 5. Zhal Lopez
> > 4. Commander Palmer
> > 3. Haka
> > 2. Emile
> > 1. Del Rio
> >
> > I’m sure I missed a few people
>
>
> Who is Zhal Lopez?

Sergeant in the Mona Lisa

> 2533274832046850;12:
> 1. Sarah Palmer
> 2. Vaz Beloi
> 3. Tie: Karen Traviss era Margaret Parangosky/Serin Osman
> 4. Ilsa Zane
> 5. Staffan Sentzke

Why would you hate Staffan Sentzke?

Are we talking from an in-universe perspective or an out-of-universe perspective?

I personally love Sarah Palmer… Haters gonna hate.

Not too fond of del Rio just because of the way he acted towards chief.