Top 5 Potential Armor Lock Improvements

#5 - Customizable Armor Lock Color

The game lets us select the color of our armor, but it doesn’t let us select the color of the armor lock effect. Imagine enjoying a gorgeous cascade of red lights glowing around your armor!

#4 - Rolling Armor Lock

Wouldn’t you just love the ability to morph yourself into an invincible rolling ball of destruction? You can just imagine the thrill of flattening yet another unexpecting opponent and hearing his trailing throes in your wake!

#3 - Armor Lock with Spikes

Do you get tired of your enemies standing right next to you and pummeling you when you come out of Armor Lock? Just think of the value a nice set of spikes, not unlike a porcupine’s, would add to your armor ability! Imagine setting up shop at the endpoint of a man cannon and watching players land right on your spiky armor lock!

#2 - Magnetic Armor Lock

Sometimes when you engage your Armor Lock, you realize that you’re going to get shot down right when your power supply drains. Having the ability to activate a magnetic field that would steal any nearby player’s weapons right out of their hands would help you avoid such tragic traps.

#1 - Armor Lock with Wheels

When you hit that Armor Lock, you unfortunately become trapped in one location. Your teammates sometimes run in to save you, but what if the enemies have a Rocket Launcher? Well, they’re going to turn around and leave you behind. What if your Armor Lock had wheels on the bottom, though, and your teammates could wheel you away while you remained in Armor Lock?

#4 made me think of Super Monkey Ball.

#3 reminds me of Spike Kirby.

Not what I was expecting, OP, lol.

Made me smile.

Real AL solutions:

-delayed deploy
-no frosting
-drains half the meter with each use

I like #2 the best. :stuck_out_tongue:

> I like #2 the best. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wanna combine the color and the ball…Purple Spartan Ball of Doom! :smiley:

Made me laugh.

Best solution: remove it.

However it’s too late in Reach’s lifespan to do anything with the game.

Lol nicee nice

#5 Turn into a disco ball of strobe lights.

> #3 - Armor Lock with Spikes
> Do you get tired of your enemies standing right next to you and pummeling you when you come out of Armor Lock? Just think of the value a nice set of spikes, not unlike a porcupine’s, would add to your armor ability! Imagine setting up shop at the endpoint of a man cannon and watching players land right on your spiky armor lock!
> **
[/quote]
You can already do that actually. I’ve gone into armor lock where I knew gravity lifts / man cannons would force a player to land. They land next to you, release your lock, emp/stun them and melee for an easy kill. Try it on countdown or on swordbase at the top of the lifts, very effective**
> I do really like the idea of color customization. I wish we could do that with inclement weather.

343 should really listen to this guy. These are the best ideas I’ve ever heard. :wink:

Top 1 Potential Armor Lock Improvement: Removal

LOL! Nice one red.