Top 5 Operator Specialization Enhancements

#5 - Self Destruct Button

Every Warthog should have a dangerous red button on the gearstick that initiates a self-destruct mechanism. Ordinary players should not have access to this button; only an Operator understands how to use it properly. Is the enemy team trying to hijack your Warthog? Press the red button!

#4 - Steering Wheel Melee Attack

Sometimes the opposing team manages to shoot your gunner down, leaving you somewhat helpless. Yes, you can try to splatter the enemy team, but that option doesn’t always pan out. Consider the ability to remove the steering wheel and to then use it as a powerful melee weapon!

#3 - Throw Grenades while Driving

An ordinary driver must keep both hands on the wheel at all times. An Operator, though, can surely steer with one hand while using their other hand to lob grenades at the enemy team.

#2 - Advanced Muffling Technology

Vehicles make a lot of noise! As an Operator levels up, she or he gains the ability to utilize incredibly advanced Promethean muffler technology to completely eliminate all engine noise. Now that noisy Mongoose will become a silent terror!

#1 - Ejector Seats

No doubt you have experienced the misery of seeing an enemy player jump into the passenger seat of your Warthog and pummel you. As a highly trained Operator, you will gain access to custom-built ejector seats; now, that enemy player will simply fly away into the sky after boarding your vehicle! (Also useful for annoying teammates.)

I’d go for 1-3, #4 needs to be for when someone tries to board you and you can pull a Bruce Willis on them XD. LOL

to overpowered

> #1 - Ejector Seats
>
> No doubt you have experienced the misery of seeing an enemy player jump into the passenger seat of your Warthog and pummel you. As a highly trained Operator, you will gain access to custom-built ejector seats; now, that enemy player will simply fly away into the sky after boarding your vehicle! (Also useful for annoying teammates.)

LOVE THIS!!!

You should combine the ejector seats with the self destruct button. Just imagine you getting ejected from your Warthog as it slams into an enemy tank and you blow it up. Just like the good ol Battlefield days. I still miss the ejector pods in BF2142

Idk which one I would pick, I like all of these Ideas. :smiley:

> You should combine the ejector seats with the self destruct button. Just imagine you getting ejected from your Warthog as it slams into an enemy tank and you blow it up.

This would be pure awesome! Can someone start working on this?