Top 5 New Grenades for Reach

#5 - Cave-in Grenades

Just think of the value of destroying certain areas of the level with a powerful Cave-in Grenade! Someone is camping in the yellow lift room with the sword, you say? Just throw a nice Cave-in Grenade at the doorway and trap him in there for the rest of the game!

#4 - Language Translation Grenades

You have played games with obnoxious people before, no doubt. Sure, you can go to the leaderboard and press x to silence them, but that’s not very interesting. What if you could instead throw a grenade that would automatically translate everything they said into a foreign language?

#3 - Energy Destabilizer Grenades

Energy devices such as the sword and armor lock can present a problem when you play the game. What if you had a grenade that would destabilize any nearby energy field, causing it to implode upon itself and create a very powerful explosion? Wouldn’t you just love to toss an Energy Destabilizer Grenade into a room full of armor lockers and laugh? I would! These grenades could also be used in conjunction with a teammate’s plasma grenade to greatly increase the ordinary destructive power of the sticky grenade.

#2 - Paint Grenades

Imagine what fun you could have with grenades that painted the players different colors. After using a Paint Grenade to make your opponents look just like your own team, you could watch as your enemies inadvertently betrayed one another! Perhaps instead you would paint yourself in the enemies’ color, then sneak in unnoticed to destroy them!

#1 - Sword Grenades

Popular demand demands that we gain access to this type of grenade. Brutally effective in small areas, the Sword Grenade would unleash a random torrent of swords in every direction upon detonation. Campers beware!

Well I commend your imagination, but what the flying fu-

Actually no, good job :slight_smile:

Oh, I really love the sword grenade. :stuck_out_tongue:

First no unicorn spartans and now no cat grenades??

So banned.

Paint grenades is an awesome concept - copyright it, quick.

How would cat grenades work? Fits of sneezing making you lose aim, or they wrap themselves around your head, blinding you?

Counter them with dog grenades - they explode with a ‘woof’

You’re forgetting about some of the best ones:

Grenade Grenade: One grenade not enough? When this grenade explodes, even more come out, and so on.

Tracking Grenade: Don’t have good aim? This grenade automatically sticks onto the closet enemy, no matter how far away they are!

Flash Grenade: After this grenade is thrown, a picture of a guy flashing the player appears on nearby players’ screens for 5 seconds.

Tornado Grenade: This grenade creates a massive tornado that consumes every player within 10 metres of the epicentre.

Black Hole Grenade: This grenade slowly grows and when it reaches critical mass, it causes space-time to bend onto itself, thus returning players to the start of the match.

> #5 - Cave-in Grenades

You can do that in Battlefield I believe.

Same for Flash grenades that was mentioned.

> #3 - Energy Destabilizer Grenades
>
> Energy devices such as the sword and armor lock can present a problem when you play the game. What if you had a grenade that would destabilize any nearby energy field, causing it to implode upon itself and create a very powerful explosion? Wouldn’t you just love to toss an Energy Destabilizer Grenade into a room full of armor lockers and laugh? I would! These grenades could also be used in conjunction with a teammate’s plasma grenade to greatly increase the ordinary destructive power of the sticky grenade.

Best idea of the five.

Another good one would be Magnetic grenades.

The OP sounds like a infomercial advertising a product lol. I like those ideas.

I like the paint one!

I could paint someone to look like me, and use them for bum bait on Red!