Top 5 New Armor Abilities in Halo 4

#5 - Back Track

You have very possibly reached the final rank of SR-130 by now. Do you miss earning credits and leveling up? If so, you too can take advantage of the new Back Track support upgrade! Any match you complete while using this option will set you back one rank. If desired, you can actually obtain negative ranks!

#4 - Game Over Shield

Sometimes you just don’t want a game to end. Finally, with the Game Over Shield, you can prolong the agony or the ecstasy! While you are using this device (which looks very similar to the Hardlight Shield), the game will not end by either score limit or time limit. Outfit multiple members of your team with this powerful ability to extend games into infinity!

#3 - Moa Hologram

By now, a lot of people have learned to readily recognize the basic hologram; it is really losing its effectiveness as a decoy. In turn, you should turn to its superior alternative: the Moa Hologram! This beautiful rendition of the classic and lovable aviator will startle and distract your opponents, allowing you to gain the battle’s upper hand. Especially useful against the basest dredges of Halo!

#2 - Weapon Borrower

Have you grown weary of receiving needlers and frag grenades for your ordnance drops? Do you look at your teammates’ saws and rocket launchers and wonder what makes them more worthy? I think it’s time for you to switch over to the Weapon Borrower armor ability. With this ability, you can borrow weapons from any of your teammates at any time, without the arduous need to betray them in the process!

#1 - Point Sacrificer

As the end of the game nears, you find yourself in 5th place with no real chance of victory. Sure, you have 150 points, but you can’t do anything with them. With the Point Sacrificer ability, you can finally do something with those points. At any time, you can voluntarily sacrifice any number of points, instead offering them as a bounty on any other player in the game! Are you having trouble taking care of that one guy? Instead of letting him gun you down yet again with his Sticky Detonator, why not take 50 points and put a bounty on him instead!

I would use Back Track, and being able to put bounties on people seems like an interesting idea. I think if they won’t add ranks then they should have a prestige or something. I like ranking up :slight_smile:

In all honestly all of those are both funny and down right ridiculous

But I will give you this, The weapon borrower is actually a pretty damn good idea

The fact that you dont have to find a weapon on the ground to give your teammates it or -Yoink!- it and say it’s on you and doing so on the fly?

Yes

> In all honestly all of those are both funny and down right ridiculous

This

Point Sacrificer…NO… YOINK NO! That is the furthest thing from what Halo is. Are you trying to piss off more Halo fans?

Moa Hologram should be #1. Who can resist chasing a Moa? I would fall for it every time!

i loled

but some of them i don’t think are fair at all.

actually maybe the 2 one ‘‘Weapon Borrower’’ maybe not A.A. but could be something basic for Halo like when in GOW u ask a teammate for trading weapons.

lol actually i would love to use a Moa Hologram like a troll A.A.

Great post! I love the Weapon Borrower :smiley:

I can just imagine someone on your team switching weapons to use the Rocket Launcher they picked up only to find a Plasma Pistol in its place :smiley:

Yes to weapon borrower!

I can just imagine following people around in Gears of war type fashion yelling out “Swap Weapons!” or “Hey, your guns ‘pertier’ than mine. Want’a swap?”

And backtrack, it should award you with the option to ware your armor inside-out or backwards or something. Just tossing ideas and having some fun, we need a good laugh right about now. Thank you OP :slight_smile:

Did you create Promethean vision?

Moas = Machinima

Consider this:

Non-Promethian vision:

Provides a form of i.r. vision that appears in your preferred shade of lavender. Rather than a light on the side of the helmet, your spartan puts on a pair of aviator sunglasses. This ability has no timer. Instead, the user is chased down by a small nyan cat after 5 seconds of continuous use. If the nyan cat catches you, your spartan’s armor will shine with an animated flow of rainbow coloring all over his body, leaving you an exposed to sniper fire.

> Moa Hologram should be #1. Who can resist chasing a Moa? I would fall for it every time!

^This^

I think that it would be pretty awesome. The point sacrificer is my favorite one

LOL, yes, Moa Hologram!

I never like to be negative, but the “Game Over Shield” sounds exceedingly annoying.

> #5 - Back Track
>
> You have very possibly reached the final rank of SR-130 by now. Do you miss earning credits and leveling up? If so, you too can take advantage of the new Back Track support upgrade! Any match you complete while using this option will set you back one rank. If desired, you can actually obtain negative ranks!
>
> #4 - Game Over Shield
>
> Sometimes you just don’t want a game to end. Finally, with the Game Over Shield, you can prolong the agony or the ecstasy! While you are using this device (which looks very similar to the Hardlight Shield), the game will not end by either score limit or time limit. Outfit multiple members of your team with this powerful ability to extend games into infinity!
>
> #3 - Moa Hologram
>
> By now, a lot of people have learned to readily recognize the basic hologram; it is really losing its effectiveness as a decoy. In turn, you should turn to its superior alternative: the Moa Hologram! This beautiful rendition of the classic and lovable aviator will startle and distract your opponents, allowing you to gain the battle’s upper hand. Especially useful against the basest dredges of Halo!
>
> #2 - Weapon Borrower
>
> Have you grown weary of receiving needlers and frag grenades for your ordnance drops? Do you look at your teammates’ saws and rocket launchers and wonder what makes them more worthy? I think it’s time for you to switch over to the Weapon Borrower armor ability. With this ability, you can borrow weapons from any of your teammates at any time, without the arduous need to betray them in the process!
>
> #1 - Point Sacrificer
>
> As the end of the game nears, you find yourself in 5th place with no real chance of victory. Sure, you have 150 points, but you can’t do anything with them. With the Point Sacrificer ability, you can finally do something with those points. At any time, you can voluntarily sacrifice any number of points, instead offering them as a bounty on any other player in the game! Are you having trouble taking care of that one guy? Instead of letting him gun you down yet again with his Sticky Detonator, why not take 50 points and put a bounty on him instead!

LOLOL gold,the whole thing! this honesty made me laugh out loud

I would fall for the MOA hologram everytime!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of the bounty :D, especially in FFA…

No to game extender, I know what you would use it for :frowning: