TOP 5 HALO GAMES MADE BY BUNGIE

In this list, I look at the 5 games made by Bungie (Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo Reach) and see which were the best games. Heres the list.

<mark>5. HALO REACH</mark>
Being the last game that Bungie made, Halo Reach had cool new features like the new forge system, but the main gameplay lacked what made halo special. The game featured armor abilities and load outs, and even earned the nickname “Call of Halo”. Its a shame, because if this game had classic Halo-like gameplay such as that in Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3, this would probably be the best game.

<mark>4. HALO ODST</mark>
Originally a DLC campaign that just grew bigger and bigger, Halo ODST brings you into the life of an ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper). The game is a fun new way to experience the fight against the Covenant, and introduced firefight mode. However the game was so expensive ($60) as part of the game was multiplayer mode, the same as in Halo 3. Assuming you already had Halo 3, half of the game you already had, and it wasn’t worth paying $60, which is a big reason why people -blam!- about the game.

<mark>3. HALO 3</mark>
Halo 3 being my favorite was the final game against the covenant and the flood as you “finished the fight.” The games graphics were amazing, and multiplayer was the best. The only reason why it isn’t at a better spot on this list is because there are points from Halo 2 that Halo 3 didn’t answer and were forgotten about.
Overall, great game.

<mark>2. HALO CE</mark>
A great way to start off the Halo series, Halo CE takes you into the life of John 117, a spartan super soldier. The game was the greatest for its time, and there isn’t much to talk about besides how awesome it is. With that being said, whats #1

<mark>1. HALO 2</mark>
This game was great. Great multiplayer, great campaign, great everything. Even though the ending wasn’t the best, the game itself is amazing and the community agrees that it was the best Halo game made by Bungie.

That concludes my list. What do you think? Agree or disagree? Tell me why!

Erm, dude…
Wrong forum.
May I refer to the: General Discussion section?

Wrong Forum.