Top 5 favorite Warzone base defense reqs?

Of the certifications I have now, here are mine, in no particular order:

*Void’s Tear for its insane soldier and vehicle tracking, range and chaotic nature

*Whiplash for its speed and light anti vehicle capability

*Camo III for obvious reasons

*End of the line because its basically the Halo CE sniper: super fast and zero recoil when crouched.

*Blaze of Glory. Seriously, why is this thing only rare level?

Whats yours?

Spitfire - Don’t charge it, just shoot it normally and get kills with it

Blaze of Glory - Seriously OP sniping shotgun

Hailstorm - Needles everywhere

Ravening Sliver - This guy swings too fast

Closed Fist - What am I being shot with?

Didact’s Signet. Shooting around corners and 1 shotting people with the tracking ricochet is OP.

Anything I can get kills with I have at my disposal at the time. Personaly I just get the bayonet and stalk the doors. If it is assult I try getting my tank, selene’s lance, or my answer, or any sniper as soon as possible

> 2533274821761464;2:
> Spitfire - Don’t charge it, just shoot it normally and get kills with it
>
> Hailstorm - Needles Everywhere

yessss needles, and I need to try the spitfire thing

I haven’t used a lot of the higher level REQs yet because I’m still stocking up on them but so far I find myself using in no particular order these weapons the most:

End of the Line
Whiplash
Hailstorm
Light of Urs

and probably the Ravening Sliver.

Obviously as I get more higher level weapons I will be moving on to their more powerful counterparts.

> 2533274793108235;5:
> > 2533274821761464;2:
> > Spitfire - Don’t charge it, just shoot it normally and get kills with it
> >
> > Hailstorm - Needles Everywhere
>
>
> yessss needles, and I need to try the spitfire thing

You have to shoot fast, but not too fast to overheat. Gotta get a rhythm. Plasma Pistol kills are the most satisfying thing in Halo.

Had a game in H4 where I got 24 PP kills. -Yoink- was cash.

Pool Of Radiance : It creates projectiles after the explosion and can delay them and stop them from entering an area.

Blaze Of Glory : It is a really good weapon to use near an entrance and is really easy to kill someone with not much to it.

Mongoose : When you use the passenger seat you have unlimited grenades and you can stop them from entering very easily.

SPNKR Prime : I have not used it that often but it seems to be effective with the movement speed shield strength and I dont really have a use for the jump height at the moment unless I am attacking.

Vorpal Talon: I don’t think I really need to explain this one, or any of them at all

> 2533274873576915;8:
> Mongoose : When you use the passenger seat you have unlimited grenades and you can stop them from entering very easily.

The infinite grenades is only on a Gungoose I think. Regular mongooses don’t get that.

> 2533274821761464;9:
> > 2533274873576915;8:
> > Mongoose : When you use the passenger seat you have unlimited grenades and you can stop them from entering very easily.
>
>
> The infinite grenades is only on a Gungoose I think. Regular mongooses don’t get that.

True