Top 5 Armory Addition Suggestions

Hey there guys. 343i says that they’ll be adding/fixing the top 5 things the community wants. Flame me if you want, but I think gameplay is fine. If anything, add a playlist.

What I really want I new armor, and I know alot of you guys do too (or at least alot of the guys back at B.Net). So list the 5 armor suggestions or ideas that you’d like 343i to put in the game during or after the TU.

My 5:

1. Red Visor (Blood red, not Bronze like Jorge)
  2. Bronze Visor (Jorge’s and Jun’s)
  3. Green Visor
  4. Katana Utility(on your waist)
  5. Black Smoke Armor Effect

You?

COMMUNITY’S #1 REQUEST

-Red Visor

Red Visor
Black Smoke would be cool
New Armor (Shoulder’s,Helmets,Knee Guards,Chest Pieces, etc…)
Green Emerald Visor
New vehicles

1. Mark VI chest

2. Hyabusa ( yes I know )

3. Arbiter for Elites

4. Jun’s left shoulder with the knife

5. Fire feet Armor Effect

I don’t understand why we can’t change our visor color to any color that we can use for our armor.

But really, I could care less about armory additions. Just fix the gameplay.

Disagree.

The last thing we need is a extra playlist. The game play is not fine either although it could be after the TI. I like the Armor ideas. Some of the Armor is Reach is dumb tho. Just an extra layer of poo.

1.Red visor(popular ain’t it?)
2.Some armor based off of the community designs way back in halo 3( they are really good, if you guys wan’t I can dig 'em up)
3. Not just katana, but other swords as well that could be on the back or belt depending on shape and size.( Corny, maybe. Awesome, yes. Relevant, who cares.)
4.Custom HUDs. I personally would like to be able to use the old CE hud, s modified halo 3 HUD, or even better, a completely new awesome HUD.
5. Colors for the armor as well. We’ve still yet to have a master chief green. Other colors like bronze would be nice as well.

1. More Visor Colors/effects… A lot like these: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-CQtOlmoy2RNGM1NWI1ZmYtYTcxNy00OWMxLTg1ZjMtNGMzNGUxY2UxNWZm&sort=name&layout=list&num=50
  2. Popular armor sets from Halo 3
  3. BS Angel’s “Wort Wort Wort” Armor Effect, but for both Spartans and Elites.
  4. An armor effect that causes an explosion upon death (Fake explosion, of course).
  5. See-thru visor with a bunch of funny faces, like a Grunt or Elite.

I forgot it was just armory items so here,

Red Visor (as usual)
Fire Feet Armor Effect
Black Smoke
Katana and several knives to attach to chest, shoulder, or back.
Hayabusa and Rogue Armor (including chest and shoulder and helmet)

> 1. More Visor Colors/effects… A lot like these: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-CQtOlmoy2RNGM1NWI1ZmYtYTcxNy00OWMxLTg1ZjMtNGMzNGUxY2UxNWZm&sort=name&layout=list&num=50
> 2. Popular armor sets from Halo 3
> 3. BS Angel’s “Wort Wort Wort” Armor Effect, but for both Spartans and Elites.
> 4. An armor effect that causes an explosion upon death (Fake explosion, of course).
> 5. See-thru visor with a bunch of funny faces, like a Grunt or Elite.

Wait, what? BS Angel has a special Armor Effect?!

Top 5 Armory Additions?

Primary and Secondary Color Visors(Red, Blue(already in), Yellow(gold is in), Green, Purple, Orange(or commonly known as bronze)

Halo 3 armor peices(Hayabusa etc)

Remove the Stupid Asdaflkasdf Camera on the Mark VI’s Attachments and keep whats left. and open a Wider Variety of options attachment slots.

Least 1 new Armor peice for each slot(since everyone goes for the same Kneepads etc.)

New Armory Slot Ideas, Boots, and Back. Like Jun, he had unique surival kit on the back of his armor etc.) and Cosmetic Boot attachments, Need I say more? I think its self explanitory.

1. new elite armour (arbiter, honour guard)
  2. visor colours (red visor, green visor, pure white, deep orange, and any others)
  3. hayabusa armour
  4. armour effects (black smoke, frost, fire explosion on death, flood looking armor)
  5. new utilities other than bags
  1. Red Visor

2. Rainbow visor/ armor effect

3. More armor :smiley:

4. Purple Flames

5. More armor :smiley:

While this is all fun to think up, [hate to be a buzzkill here] I can 95% sure none of this will be in the TU. I don’t say 100%, because theres always a possibility. The TU is for more gameplay updates, maybe some armory though, possible.

OT:

Only thing that would be nice in my eyes that I would like, would be a Red Visor. But I would like for it to be rather expensive, that way it’s not really common.

Well all of these ideas are awesome but they really could only be implemented in H4. But if they could add them I would rather have a green visor over the red. Arbiter armor for elites and I guess a few more armor options. Also I would rather be able to choose where the knife is placed on the body instead of just on the chest.

the GRD helmet
Red Visor
Katana
Rouge-from Halo 3
Hayabusa-also from Halo 3
a new Armor Effect.

1. Laso Skull Armour Effect (All the 14 Skulls coming out like heart attack)

2. A crusader-like helmet.

3. A chest plate that has your service tag scratch on the back collar of it!

4. RvB Firefight voices, maybe used outside firefight as well?

5. Chrome Visor. Its just a tad more shiny then the red sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m off to sign up to waypoint now. Suppose I should start the switch now.

Just copied and pasted it over :wink:

1. Color Wheel instead of the preset ugly colors in Reach.

2.Elite armor customs along with the presets.

1. More visor colors, green, red, grey etc.

2. More armor effects like, Black Smoke, Green Flames, Blizzard etc.

3. The ability to customize your armor like removing grenades or knives from a chest piece, or adding them,even to helmets a shoulders.

1. Mark VI Chest piece
  2. Original Master chief armor set
  3. Red visor
  4. Halo 3 helmets
  5. Original Recon armor set

Master Chief original Armor.

Fix the game.

1. No bloom effect, can’t stand the inconsistencies with the reticule reduction.

2. One of the few things I appreciated about Halo 2 was the introduction of a music themed battle (you know what I mean fellow Halo 2 players/game creators). Reintroduce this please.

3. Broadsword swap/replaceable for Katana.

4. Due to my gamertag name, I simply need more red. Red visor preferable.

5. Lastly, I’m sure everyone is calling for Master Chief’s original armors of Mark V and Mark VI. Anything and everything.