Top 25 WZ. Is there any active teams still?

Was looking for an active team. Open to mostly Warzone teams or BTB. Please let me know feel free to check my stats I’m sure they qualify and also looking to maybe lead or help assist a team now that I have a lot more free time.

Thanks!

> 2535406132783113;1:
> Was looking for an active team. Open to mostly Warzone teams or BTB. Please let me know feel free to check my stats I’m sure they qualify and also looking to maybe lead or help assist a team now that I have a lot more free time.
>
> Thanks!

Sounds like EpsilonFleet would be a great fit for you! One of our members (my squad assist) is starting up a warzone/large scale team as we speak and he’s looking for active members to be in it! Heck of you’re active enough and work for it you could be his number 2 for the group, it’s all about what you put into it! Check us out at epsilonfleet.com and let them know I sent you so they know I’m doing my :). Hope to see you soon! Be sure to message me here or XBL with any questions you have!

Nyygma, Valkyrie Squad Lead, 4th platoon CO

> 2533274832870992;2:
> > 2535406132783113;1:
> > Was looking for an active team. Open to mostly Warzone teams or BTB. Please let me know feel free to check my stats I’m sure they qualify and also looking to maybe lead or help assist a team now that I have a lot more free time.
> >
> > Thanks!
>
>
> Sounds like EpsilonFleet would be a great fit for you! One of our members (my squad assist) is starting up a warzone/large scale team as we speak and he’s looking for active members to be in it! Heck of you’re active enough and work for it you could be his number 2 for the group, it’s all about what you put into it! Check us out at epsilonfleet.com and let them know I sent you so they know I’m doing my :). Hope to see you soon! Be sure to message me here or XBL with any questions you have!
>
> Nyygma, Valkyrie Squad Lead, 4th platoon CO

Thank you very interested, but I am not into the platoon and LT and commands more of just a competitive player member or leader either or.

I truly believe that we can find you a spot that suits your needs/wants