Top 10 things I miss from Halo 4 & Hope they add

Team Doubles (just saw today they’re adding it to the vote, my favorite playlist since Halo 2, possibly the most team-work oriented and intense gametype)

Team Oddball (Halo’s classic objective type was made much more inventive in Halo 4 with the passing ability, and throwing it to the opponent had guaranteed LOL’s)

Extraction (So much better than Strongholds, I don’t even think most people even know how Strongholds work leading to every game with randoms very lopsided…)

Sticky Detonator (A fun, although slightly OP, weapon that took slightly more skill than the other OP weapons Halo 4 introduced like the SAW and IC)

Dedicated Team Objective Playlist (Sometimes, slayer gets boring and I just wanna cap a flag or shut out a team in oddball. Also, some players are better at playing the objective than slaying, so K/D isn’t always a concern)

Full Armour Customization (Legs, shoulders, etc etc, I don’t know, my Spartan felt more of my creation rather than changing a helmet, visor, and body kit)

Vehicles in 4 v 4 Game types (I know Halo 5’s push to mediocrity in eSports, but Halo and vehicles just go together. Unfortunately the current Arena maps are designed around vehicles, but a ghost or warthog can be a game changer. Like I said in the dedicated objective playlist, some people are bad at slayer, but great in slayer using vehicles)

Hologram Ability (By far, my favorite ability that needed more intelligence than other abilities such as Promethean vision, camo, etc. I think a hologram pick up in Breakout would be more balanced than a camo pickup…)

SWAT with BR + Pistol Start (just made sense, not sure why they focused on BR only and Magnum only)

Maps! (so far, Halo 4 has better maps. Simple as that. And Halo 4 isn’t even recognized as having the best maps in the Halo franchise so that’s saying a lot about Halo 5, some Halo 4 classics: Haven, Exile, Abandon, Ragnarok (reboot), Pitfall, (reboot), Adrift, and as an honorable mention: Vertigo)

Team Doubles - coming
Team Oddball - coming
Extraction - nope
Sticky Detonator - nope
Dedicated Team Objective Playlist - coming
Full Armour Customization - nope
Vehicles in 4 v 4 Game types - possible
Hologram Ability - nope
SWAT with BR + Pistol Start - nope
Maps! - coming, give it time

Please no Armory abilities this isn’t a cod game and would prefer to keep it that way
Liked the rest of your ideas

> 2535415766520141;3:
> Please no Armory abilities this isn’t a cod game and would prefer to keep it that way
> Liked the rest of your ideas

I know, I know. But that’s why I think it’d be nice as a spawned pick up.
There’s camo in Halo 4’s abilities, but in Halo 5 it’s a spawned pick up. I think hologram is a balanced pick up that can change the game when used correctly.

only thing from Halo 4 that we need/ed in Halo 5 is Chief.

> 2533274847768760;2:
> Team Doubles - coming
> Team Oddball - coming
> Extraction - nope
> Sticky Detonator - nope
> Dedicated Team Objective Playlist - coming
> Full Armour Customization - nope
> Vehicles in 4 v 4 Game types - possible
> Hologram Ability - nope
> SWAT with BR + Pistol Start - nope
> Maps! - coming, give it time

Actually I think having a BR/magnum start in Swat would be possible. We already have the BR start and adding the magnum would be a better solution to the people I have seen asking for a DMR to be added. After all there are players like myself who would prefer to have a semiautomatic weapon as opposed to a burst fire weapon.

> 2533274913126156;4:
> > 2535415766520141;3:
> > Please no Armory abilities this isn’t a cod game and would prefer to keep it that way
> > Liked the rest of your ideas
>
>
> I know, I know. But that’s why I think it’d be nice as a spawned pick up.
> There’s camo in Halo 4’s abilities, but in Halo 5 it’s a spawned pick up. I think hologram is a balanced pick up that can change the game when used correctly.

Yeah but the active cam and over-shield have always been pickups in halo that activate instantly. How would a hologram work. Thats a really situational thing and it wouldn’t work like traditional abilities because to be useful its something that has to be picked up and carried around. That would require a rework the controller layout to make that work which players probably wont want since many of us are just now getting accustomed to the new controls for Halo 5 already.