Top 10 Reasons Why H3A is Coming

<mark>Do not post inappropriate comments.</mark>

Please be sure to actually read this post before you comment, as your argument has already likely been addressed.

Top 10 Reasons why H3A is a thing / and will most likely be on PC:

1.) Starting off with the obvious. Halo 3 released Sep 25, 2007. It’s 2017, 10 years this is the year, reveal at E3 2017 highly likely with a September 2017 release. The timeline of events supports this point.

2.) Halo 1 and 2 got the anniversary treatment, why leave the most popular without the remaster. Trends support H3 being remastered.

3.) Halo 1 and 2 were released on PC, the series roots began with PC support, now is the perfect time to release H3A on PC, see point #6 for additional information. The current gaming climate of -Yoink!- and Halo, coupled with past trends, support this point.

4.) Halo 3 is the most popular game in the franchise. Sales wise, this is irrefutable, H3 sold 12+ million copies, the next in line were Halo 4 and Reach with 9+ mil each, Halo 5 had a paltry 5+ mil, but is touted as the most profitable because of the money from microtransactions. Even though Frank O Connor did say “There are no h3 anniversary plans at this time and the diminishing returns would make it a tricky proposition anyway” his statement is not supported by past trends or sales figures, if anything remastering Halo CE which only sold 5+ mil at the time would be “diminishing returns” not a title which had extremely popular juggernaut sales of 12+ back in the day, and as we can see, -Yoink!- and 343 have already remastered titles in Halo 1 and 2 which were less profitable.

Halo | Video Game Sales Wiki | Fandom

5.) Frank O Connor denied H2A, then it released shortly after, proving that Tweets/forum posts are not to be believed at all times. Any and all tweets, or posts from -Yoink!- or 343 denying H3A cannot be taken at face value, they wouldn’t blow their load and ruin the surprise with a single tweet or forum post, they won’t ruin the surprise, of course they will deny anything right now, they will wait until E3, smile and say “we were just kidding guys.” Past events, and PR/marketing perspectives support this point. It’s not good PR or marketing to reveal/confirm new upcoming games via Twitter, Neogaf, forum posts, it kills hype, that’s why -Yoink!-/Sony etc hate leaks, they ruin press events such as E3.

Even though Phil Spencer did Tweet no Halo led game this year, this does not necessarily rule out H3A, H3A could be delayed into next year so it receives the polish it deserves, Halo Wars 2 was supposed to ship 2016 but saw a delay into early 2017, no reason the same thing could not happen, and reasonable delays are generally positively received by the vast majority of people, a better product at launch. Once again, these Tweets need to be taken with a grain of salt, and all the facts need to be considered, not just single statements.

6.) -Yoink!-'s pledge for PC support, with Xbox Play Anywhere, Project Helix, Halo 5 Forge being porting practice for 343*, Halo 6 coming to PC**, Halo Wars 1 and 2 on PC, their new “ecosystem” approach, all the stars are aligning for H3A on PC, as supported by once previous Xbox exclusives coming to PC, and strong indications of all new Halo titles being on PC.

  • “As 343’s first Halo FPS release on PC, we are approaching this as a learning opportunity…we have been fortunate to work with a great partner in Skybox Labs… They have done a terrific job and we look forward to continuing to work with them in future.”

http://news.xbox.com/2016/09/08/a-whole-new-world-halo-5-guardians-begins-now/

**Gears of War 4 is on PC, Forza Horizon 3 is on PC, Halo Wars 1 and 2 are on PC, if that isn’t a sign of things to come, I don’t know what is. "As further confirmation, when asked if there would be any ideological reason Microsoft might not release the next Halo on PC, Spencer gave us a firm “Not at all.”

http://www.pcgamer.com/halo-6-will-release-on-windows-10/

7.) -Yoink!- likes money, Halo 3 sold 12+ million copies, now sell a remaster of that to the largest gaming market available, PC, who haven’t had access to it until now, coupled with Xbox sales. Selling popular products to new audiences, with low development costs highly supports H3A on PC, -Yoink!- and Sony’s recent pushes into the PC market support this point, they are trying to grab their pieces of the extremely lucrative PC gaming market pie.

8.) The 15th anniversary live stream teaser trailer ending with the exact same music used in the Halo 3 trailer from back in the day (the teaser trailer video is unlisted), refer to this video below for proof. I think this point alone confirms H3A, this hint had all the subtlety of a train going through your living room, but not a lot of people made the connection. Why would they use the music from one of the most hype H3 trailers from back in the day at the end of their 15th anniversary celebration? Just because? Because “it sounds cool.” I don’t think 343 could be that careless or tasteless in decisions such as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnKNcIbRAkA&ab_channel=MindsAblaze2

9.) Scorpio launch title. H3A has a strong possibility of being bundled with all Xbox Scorpios. Best selling and most loved Halo game with the new “most powerful console ever” is like PB&J going together. With the potential release date of H3A and the Scorpio launch coinciding, it’s a strong possibility -Yoink!- will bundle each Scorpio with a digital download of H3A to help push console sales. -Yoink!- is trying VERY hard to sell consoles, releasing an old killer app to sweeten the deal and to try to relive the 360 glory days isn’t out of the question.

10.) A new Halo game every year. From 2009 on, a new Halo game has released every year. Halo 5 Guardians was 2015, Halo Wars 2 was supposed to be 2016 but was delayed, that leaves H3A for the 2017 slot, and Halo 6 for 2018 (3 years of dev time after H5G for a mainline entry) The timeline of events supports H3A targeting a 2017 release date.

List of Halo media - Wikipedia

11.) Bonus point. 343 denying they are working on H3A could be attributed to the outsourcing of the project to Saber Interactive, Certain Affinity, Blur Studios, Ruffian Games, United Front Games, Skywalker Sound, SkyBox Labs, etc etc. 343 does not do the heavy lifting when making the anniversary editions. Saying “343 doesn’t have the time or resources to work on H3A” demonstrates a lack of understanding on how these anniversary editions are produced.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/credits

There is also the “leak” of the main menu loading up. Real or fake, who knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAJgMcKmDXw&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=HansIsaac

It’s not as bizarre as the Halo 4 barn leak that turned out to actually be legit.

NEW! Halo 4 Leaked Multiplayer Gameplay (ACTUALLY REAL!!) - YouTube

Also the image from “Halo Mythos: A Guide to the Story of Halo”

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1274473

This post was blocked on the Halo Reddit by a belligerent mod who I will not name, (blocked for being “misleading” and for being full of “half-baked opinions” I am not making that up, that’s the reasoning that was really given,) mods there are very anti-H3A and even when presented with facts, trends, and logical conclusions, they still plug their ears and close their eyes, choosing to deny reality and abuse their power. The evidence overwhelmingly points in direction of H3A being a yes.

Exciting times ahead, especially for PC gamers, who might actually get H3A on PC.

> 2535426076338058;1:
> Please be sure to actually read this post before you comment, as your argument has already likely been addressed.
>
> Top 10 Reasons why H3A is a thing / and will most likely be on PC:
>
> 1.) Starting off with the obvious. Halo 3 released Sep 25, 2007. It’s 2017, 10 years this is the year, reveal at E3 2017 highly likely with a September 2017 release. The timeline of events supports this point.
>
> 2.) Halo 1 and 2 got the anniversary treatment, why leave the most popular without the remaster. Trends support H3 being remastered.
>
> 3.) Halo 1 and 2 were released on PC, the series roots began with PC support, now is the perfect time to release H3A on PC, see point #6 for additional information. The current gaming climate of -Yoink!- and Halo, coupled with past trends, support this point.
>
> 4.) Halo 3 is the most popular game in the franchise. Sales wise, this is irrefutable, H3 sold 12+ million copies, the next in line were Halo 4 and Reach with 9+ mil each, Halo 5 had a paltry 5+ mil, but is touted as the most profitable because of the money from microtransactions. Even though Frank O Connor did say “There are no h3 anniversary plans at this time and the diminishing returns would make it a tricky proposition anyway” his statement is not supported by past trends or sales figures, if anything remastering Halo CE which only sold 5+ mil at the time would be “diminishing returns” not a title which had extremely popular juggernaut sales of 12+ back in the day, and as we can see, -Yoink!- and 343 have already remastered titles in Halo 1 and 2 which were less profitable.
>
> Halo | Video Game Sales Wiki | Fandom
>
> 5.) Frank O Connor denied H2A, then it released shortly after, proving that Tweets/forum posts are not to be believed at all times. Any and all tweets, or posts from -Yoink!- or 343 denying H3A cannot be taken at face value, they wouldn’t blow their load and ruin the surprise with a single tweet or forum post, they won’t ruin the surprise, of course they will deny anything right now, they will wait until E3, smile and say “we were just kidding guys.” Past events, and PR/marketing perspectives support this point. It’s not good PR or marketing to reveal/confirm new upcoming games via Twitter, Neogaf, forum posts, it kills hype, that’s why -Yoink!-/Sony etc hate leaks, they ruin press events such as E3.
>
> 343 denying they are working on H3A could also be attributed to outsourcing the project to Saber Interactive, Certain Affinity, Blur Studios, Skywalker Sound etc.
>
> Even though Phil Spencer did Tweet no Halo led game this year, this does not necessarily rule out H3A, H3A could be delayed into next year so it receives the polish it deserves, Halo Wars 2 was supposed to ship 2016 but saw a delay into early 2017, no reason the same thing could not happen, and delays are generally positively received by the vast majority of people. Once again, these Tweets need to be taken with a grain of salt, and all the facts need to be considered, not just single statements.
>
> 6.) -Yoink!-'s pledge for PC support, with Xbox Play Anywhere, Project Helix, Halo 5 Forge being porting practice for 343*, Halo 6 coming to PC**, Halo Wars 1 and 2 on PC, their new “ecosystem” approach, all the stars are aligning for H3A on PC, as supported by once previous Xbox exclusives coming to PC, and strong indications of all new Halo titles being on PC.
>
> * “As 343’s first Halo FPS release on PC, we are approaching this as a learning opportunity…we have been fortunate to work with a great partner in Skybox Labs… They have done a terrific job and we look forward to continuing to work with them in future.”
>
> http://news.xbox.com/2016/09/08/a-whole-new-world-halo-5-guardians-begins-now/
>
> **Gears of War 4 is on PC, Forza Horizon 3 is on PC, Halo Wars 1 and 2 are on PC, if that isn’t a sign of things to come, I don’t know what is. "As further confirmation, when asked if there would be any ideological reason Microsoft might not release the next Halo on PC, Spencer gave us a firm “Not at all.”
>
> http://www.pcgamer.com/halo-6-will-release-on-windows-10/
>
> 7.) -Yoink!- likes money, Halo 3 sold 12+ million copies, now sell a remaster of that to the largest gaming market available, PC, who haven’t had access to it until now, coupled with Xbox sales. Selling popular products to new audiences, with low development costs highly supports H3A on PC, -Yoink!- and Sony’s recent pushes into the PC market support this point, they are trying to grab their pieces of the extremely lucrative PC gaming market pie.
>
> 8.) The 15th anniversary live stream teaser trailer ending with the exact same music used in the Halo 3 trailer from back in the day (the teaser trailer video is unlisted), refer to this video below for proof. I think this point alone confirms H3A, this hint had all the subtlety of a train going through your living room, but not a lot of people made the connection. Why would they use the music from one of the most hype H3 trailers from back in the day at the end of their 15th anniversary celebration? Just because? Because “it sounds cool.” I don’t think 343 could be that careless or tasteless in decisions such as this.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnKNcIbRAkA&ab_channel=MindsAblaze2
>
> 9.) Scorpio launch title. H3A has a strong possibility of being bundled with all Xbox Scorpios. Best selling and most loved Halo game with the new “most powerful console ever” is like PB&J going together. With the potential release date of H3A and the Scorpio launch coinciding, it’s a strong possibility -Yoink!- will bundle each Scorpio with a digital download of H3A to help push console sales. -Yoink!- is trying VERY hard to sell consoles, releasing an old killer app to sweeten the deal and to try to relive the 360 glory days isn’t out of the question.
>
> 10.) A new Halo game every year. From 2009 on, a new Halo game has released every year. Halo 5 Guardians was 2015, Halo Wars 2 was supposed to be 2016 but was delayed, that leaves H3A for the 2017 slot, and Halo 6 for 2018 (3 years of dev time after H5G for a mainline entry) The timeline of events supports H3A targeting a 2017 release date.
>
> List of Halo media - Wikipedia
>
> This post was blocked on the Halo Reddit by a belligerent mod who I will not name, mods there are very anti-H3A and even when presented with facts, trends, and logical conclusions, they still plug their ears and close their eyes, choosing to deny reality and power trip, even though the evidence overwhelmingly points in direction of H3A, which is the only reason why I am even making this post in the first place, the evidence supports it. If the evidence and facts didn’t overwhelmingly support it, I would not make this post.
>
> Exciting times ahead, especially for PC gamers, who might actually get H3A on PC. Please keep the replies civil.

Couldn’t put it better myself. Yeah I really wish it happens.