Top 10 lists

Didn’t see a thread for this, so I guess I’ll start one. This is for your favorite moments in Reach. I’ll start off. Doesn’t have to be ten, of course

Top Ten fails

10 ) Hunter lunge fail, Tip of the Spear. Hunter lunges off a cliff while trying to smash Noble 6
9 ) Sticky fail, Winter Contingency. Elite throws a sticky, sticks a Moa. Moa runs around, boom.
8 ) Banshee fail, Winter Contingency. In the Courtyard towards the end, Banshee bashes itself to death on the cliff wall.
7 ) Banshee fail, Tip of the Spear. Banshee flies into the spire, gets stuck.
6 ) Wraith fail, Exodus. Wraith backs into deep water as I advance on it.
5 ) Revenant fail, Oni Swordbase. Revenant team kills an elite and three grunts.
4 ) Spartan Evade fail, Tip of the Spear. Trying to skyjack a banshee, got splattered.
3 ) Spartan sticky fail, New Alexandria. Trying to stick an Elite Spec-ops, I managed to get a perfect deflection back into my face
2 ) Double Wraith fail, Tip of the Spear. Both wraiths tried ramming the Hog, both Wraiths fall off a cliff.
And the #1 fail that I have seen with my own eyes? Sticky Special Delivery, Winter Contingency. Elite throws a sticky, sticks a Moa. Moa runs straight at me, and takes me with it. Fail on my part for not seeing it lol