Top 10 demand's for halo 6

As we all know not every one is happy about halo 5 game play so before I start I think we must first consider 343’s idea.The reason halo is more like COD is they had to get more younger players.The reason for this is because a lot of veteran halo players just don’t have as much time to play and have moved on.343 did a good job connecting with younger players in halo 4 and 5.For now halo as a franchise is safe but they need to do better with the giving the poeple want they need.Also key note as a community need to step up and arguing with each other.So here they demand’s and please back me on this. 1.We want a 4 split-screen co-op. 2.We want playable elites. 3.We want team doubles back. We want a ranking system based off of skill not XP. 4.Please kill off Sahara Palmer!!Just kinding but add new supporting characters. 5.We want griff ball in every game to come and in halo 5. 6.Better Machinima control’s if you are like me and you are a die hard RVb fan you are angry red vs blue will not take place in halo 5 just imagine caboose ground pounding some one. 7. A better forge it be cool if you could control every little detail in forge from the climate to if it day or night. 8.10 game modes in each new game including griff ball and team doubles. 9.A longer radar. 10. Finally better map variety and a voting system for maps. As a community we need to be willing to make 343 pay 8f they don’t meet are demand’s and yes that means not buying the game if they cheat or mislead us.

> 2535418117073886;1:
> As we all know not every one is happy about halo 5 game play so before I start I think we must first consider 343’s idea.The reason halo is more like COD is they had to get more younger players.The reason for this is because a lot of veteran halo players just don’t have as much time to play and have moved on.343 did a good job connecting with younger players in halo 4 and 5.For now halo as a franchise is safe but they need to do better with the giving the poeple want they need.Also key note as a community need to step up and arguing with each other.So here they demand’s and please back me on this. 1.We want a 4 split-screen co-op. 2.We want playable elites. 3.We want team doubles back. We want a ranking system based off of skill not XP. 4.Please kill off Sahara Palmer!!Just kinding but add new supporting characters. 5.We want griff ball in every game to come and in halo 5. 6.Better Machinima control’s if you are like me and you are a die hard RVb fan you are angry red vs blue will not take place in halo 5 just imagine caboose ground pounding some one. 7. A better forge it be cool if you could control every little detail in forge from the climate to if it day or night. 8.10 game modes in each new game including griff ball and team doubles. 9.A longer radar. 10. Finally better map variety and a voting system for maps.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ALL THESE THINGS AT LAUNCH.