Too multiplayer based?

Is it just me or is it besides the campaign way too multiplayer based in this game? Why not have a warzone mode with more AI enemies without the multiplayer element? Or spartan ops or what ever?

What’s your opinion?

As much as i enjoy this game i kinda have to agree. It’s gonna get repetitive rather quickly, especially without forge for over a month. Could do with a PvE mode. Well, unless of course they start rolling out the new gametypes rather quickly.

I mean besides Spartan Ops when did any of the other games have “modes” that were not based off playing with other people?

> 2535470138206693;3:
> I mean besides Spartan Ops when did any of the other games have “modes” that were not based off playing with other people?

Uhh…ODST/Reach Firefight maybe?

I know they didn’t want to invest in the development of Spartan Ops Season Two or a new Fire Fight mode, but it really seems a waste of resources to me if they don’t repurpose Warzone maps for a PvE mode. I can only speak for myself here, but this would add immeasurably to the replayability of the game.

Here here. Sometimes, one just wants to play against AI, or doesn’t want to have to deal with other players.

I hope if they do implement something like this, that you can still earn REQ points from it.