too much red in new weapons.

Hello guys, is just me or is just to much red color in the new guns? shock rifle,skewer, disruptor…! and i think the hydra needs some color, like greenish or some yellow to stand out the gun.

The 3 guns you listed are Banished weapons, red and grey are their color scheme. It’s like saying Reach weapons have too much blue because of the Plasma Rifle, Plasma Pistol, and Needle Rifle.

> 2535452387883664;2:
> The 3 guns you listed are Banished weapons, red and grey are their color scheme. It’s like saying Reach weapons have too much blue because of the Plasma Rifle, Plasma Pistol, and Needle Rifle.

woow that makes sense…i didnt think about it to be honest.

> 2533274802184579;3:
> > 2535452387883664;2:
> > The 3 guns you listed are Banished weapons, red and grey are their color scheme. It’s like saying Reach weapons have too much blue because of the Plasma Rifle, Plasma Pistol, and Needle Rifle.
>
> woow that makes sense…i didnt think about it to be honest.

Keep in mind there will also be weapon coatings so at some point if you want a green or yellow weapon there will probably be a skin for you. As said by someone else, it 100% makes sense since the banished colour scheme is supposed to be red compared to the bluish purple the covenant was.

thats like saying there is too much grey and green on UNSC weapons.