Too Much Hate on Halo 4?

On nearly every page of the forums, it has at least one thread with someone ranting/hating on the game. I can understand some of the points that are made, but some threads just seem to be hating because it’s too “different.”

Sure, this game does seem to have more BS than in previous titles, but you have to remember that this is 343’s first game that they fully developed together. Yes, they did have nearly four years to make it but, at least they have tried to give a little revival to the series in terms of graphics, sounds, gameplay changes.

While this game isn’t the greatest Halo in it’s current state, it has the potential to become the best yet.

So do you think that it’s getting too much hate? If so, than what do you think should be done to make a better experience?

Usually I dislike it what someone calls someone else a “hater” because generally the term is used as cop-out rather than an actual response.

However, yes, I do agree that there has been a lot of “hate”, if you will. A lot of complaining over trivial things. Some are legitimate, some are not. I just try to only look at the legitimate ones.

Remember, that some are therapeutic too. It makes you feel better to get your voice out there.

@Master Tallness I also hate it when people just say that this game “sucks.” Because that is far from the case. As I said before, this game could easily be the best one yet (yes, easily) if 343 stopped with the weekly rotations and just kept adding small playlists weekly and maybe a bigger (i.e. Team Snipers) playlists monthly.

I don’t hate the game, It has great potential to become the top Xbox game easily, what I hate is how 343 constantly ignores the community, removes playlists, and seems to completely ignore the problems that NEED to be fixed.

Yes.^

> @Master Tallness I also hate it when people just say that this game “sucks.” Because that is far from the case. As I said before, this game could easily be the best one yet (yes, easily) if 343 stopped with the weekly rotations and just kept adding small playlists weekly and maybe a bigger (i.e. Team Snipers) playlists monthly.

I agree, I’m really pleased with this game and I’m tired of all the “OMG MY SPECIALIZATION CODES HAVEN’T COME I HATE 343I”, “HALO 4 SUX HERE’S WHAT IT NEEDS - plama pistols suck cus they rain on my ghost-happy ramming parade that I use for EVERY game because shooting is hard. I want to be invincible!”, “I’M BREAKING UP WITH HALO 4 AND 343I” and “HALO 4 STOLE MY LUNCH MONEY” Puh-lease. My codes didn’t come, but I’m over it. There’s nothing much I can about it for now. I hope to see more positive threads about ideas for future games, characters etc. Insights and theories about the story and the future of Halo and less hate. I understand there will always be unhappy customers but in the future I hope to see more positive threads or at least with more substantial arguments. Would be cool.

The hate is well deserved. -_-

> The hate is well deserved. -_-

Agreed, and its only going to get worse unless 343 communicates with the community and addresses the real problems

more playlists please.

other than that i love it.

Maybe if the game didn’t suck, there’d be less haters.

What gets me more than anything is that almost every problem with the game can be fixed, but are neglected and ignored. Mostly because of how much of the “Halo Community” (lol) are actually just casual players who are fine with mediocrity (or worse in this case), and who will move on to another game in a few months REGARDLESS if it’s good or bad, praising the game without understanding that why so many people actually do hate on it is because it is so much worse than it could be.