Too many teammates leave during warzone match.

Many times I get into a warzone game on a balanced game preference up to 6 teammates leave the game for unknown reasons even if sometimes we are ahead on the score. After they quit no new players join and it’s almost half a team against 12 which is not fair gameplay and it results in a loss. Please fix this issue to make sure the teams balanced or have new players join right away especially if side is winning against the enemy team.

Probably server issues, the games been having them more lately.

> 2533274829873463;2:
> Probably server issues, the games been having them more lately.

If they’re leaving one by one, then it’s probably that they actually left or it’s their own connection, but if it’s in large groups then I’d agree it’s the servers. I’ve had BTB matches in which 10 of the 16 players get kicked at once.

> 2533274843634673;3:
> > 2533274829873463;2:
> > Probably server issues, the games been having them more lately.
>
> If they’re leaving one by one, then it’s probably that they actually left or it’s their own connection, but if it’s in large groups then I’d agree it’s the servers. I’ve had BTB matches in which 10 of the 16 players get kicked at once.

I’ve been in games where the game randomly kicks me, friends. The servers have been hit, miss for a while like the game loading screen fails to load match sometimes plus 343i doesn’t seem to do much downtime maintenance.