too many quitters and party teams

I seem to always find myself among people who quit or against a team filled with coordinated party teams. or both. they need to be separated as they games for us solo players. and there must be some sort of penalty for quitters. like gears 5 has done with quitters.

> 2533274899826363;1:
> I seem to always find myself among people who quit or against a team filled with coordinated party teams. or both. they need to be separated as they games for us solo players. and there must be some sort of penalty for quitters. like gears 5 has done with quitters.

Pretty sure sometimes it’s not quitters but people disconnecting

This is a beta, so all of the sweatys who think they are sponsored and the pros who are actually sponsored and everyone else trapped in between are all playing in the same playlists.

Just test out the guns, vehicles, and maps. Get a feel for everything and take note. Once the beta is over, you can voice all of your concerns in the feedback form.

> 2533274899826363;1:
> I seem to always find myself among people who quit or against a team filled with coordinated party teams. or both. they need to be separated as they games for us solo players. and there must be some sort of penalty for quitters. like gears 5 has done with quitters.

From what I understand, there is already a penalty for leaving matches via quitting AND disconnecting. I do also agree that there should be solo matchmaking for people who are playing alone, much like how Halo 5 has Solo/Duo queue Team Arena.

Make the penalty for quitting and disconnections harsher, 5 times and 12 hours off the game.