Too many pinned topics in General Discussion

Whenever I load up General Discussion, I can only see pinned topics in the forum index unless I scroll down. There are simply too many pinned topics in the section.

7 out of the 20 slots for topics are being used up currently.

I’d like to suggest unpinning:

Wow, I rarely check the general discussion page, but a pinned topic that is three years old? These pinned topics need to go.

I can stand the Rules. That is ok with me
Forum Festives can be a thread hub if someone dedicates their time into it every week to keep it up to date.
The achievement helpers thread if the people who run it are still willing to help. Then can still be a thread. But put in the Forum festives thread hub.
The Medals can become a page like the ranks. Removing the need for it.
The welcome to the new waypoint forums can stay for 1 more week then I dont think it should stay pinned.

And that lowers the threads you said down to 2
Rules
Forum Festives and Achievement help hub

Agreed!

bangs gavel

> 2533274866604758;4:
> Agreed!
>
> bangs gavel

Ouch

OT: I agree that we could use some cleaning up with all these pinned topics. It’s more irritating when on the mobile site.

> 2533274821174589;5:
> > 2533274866604758;4:
> > Agreed!
> >
> > bangs gavel
>
>
> Ouch
>
> OT: I agree that we could use some cleaning up with all these pinned topics. It’s more irritating when on the mobile site.

Well played.

Anyway, I agree with you except for the fact of the rules. Keep the forum rules on every forum page, it’s so that new people can be reminded of it, and it’s easy to find for everybody. Because rules determine whether or not a banhammer is going to hit you in the face of your internet persona.