Too Many Local Players In A Playlist

It’s recently occurred to me that in Reach we can’t have more than 2 local players in certain playlists.

Since the dawn of Halo the br0z and myself would play Halo 4-player split screen to no end, and Team Slayer was the name of our game.

In Halo 3, whenever we go 10-0, we go to Denny’s and get oreo milkshakes (as is tradition).

Just yesterday we all played Reach together for the first time (split screen that is…) and found that we were unable to play on certain playlists (one of them being Team Slayer).

I realize that the reason behind this is for performance reasons. The 360 is getting old as we all know and i can only imagine the graphics for Halo 4 getting better, only making it harder on the 360. I have full trust in 343 that this game is going to be amazing, i just only hope that (although it seems improbable) they can somehow manage to bring split screen back.

I really just wish I had friends…

lolJK

Mine are make believe don’t worry :stuck_out_tongue:

The people at Denny’s get really freaked out when you order 4 oreo milkshakes for 1 person o.O

> It’s recently occurred to me that in Reach we can’t have more than 2 local players in certain playlists.
>
> Since the dawn of Halo the br0z and myself would play Halo 4-player split screen to no end, and Team Slayer was the name of our game.
>
> In Halo 3, whenever we go 10-0, we go to Denny’s and get oreo milkshakes (as is tradition).
>
> Just yesterday we all played Reach together for the first time (split screen that is…) and found that we were unable to play on certain playlists (one of them being Team Slayer).
>
> I realize that the reason behind this is for performance reasons. The 360 is getting old as we all know and i can only imagine the graphics for Halo 4 getting better, only making it harder on the 360. I have full trust in 343 that this game is going to be amazing, i just only hope that (although it seems improbable) they can somehow manage to bring split screen back.

that is true, apparantly some people have been having trouble with frame rate drop due to split screen. But it would be good if they could fix it for matchmaking. It’s weird though because in custom games and system link I’ve never experienced frame rate drop on default maps in 4 player splitscreen.

Of course they can bring split screen back. Everyone just needs to stop caring about graphics since they are pointless.

> It’s recently occurred to me that in Reach we can’t have more than 2 local players in certain playlists.
>
> Since the dawn of Halo the br0z and myself would play Halo 4-player split screen to no end, and Team Slayer was the name of our game.
>
> In Halo 3, whenever we go 10-0, we go to Denny’s and get oreo milkshakes (as is tradition).
>
> Just yesterday we all played Reach together for the first time (split screen that is…) and found that we were unable to play on certain playlists (one of them being Team Slayer).
>
> I realize that the reason behind this is for performance reasons. The 360 is getting old as we all know and i can only imagine the graphics for Halo 4 getting better, only making it harder on the 360. I have full trust in 343 that this game is going to be amazing, i just only hope that (although it seems improbable) they can somehow manage to bring split screen back.

I know, it sucks. If they brought back splitscreen it would be awesome

> Of course they can bring split screen back. Everyone just needs to stop caring about graphics since they are pointless.

I think a lot of people would beg to differ about the graphics.

I, personally, want some -Yoink!- matchmaking gameplay to come first. Graphics are always a plus too though. When the next gen consoles come out we’re surely going to be in for some fun times :smiley: