Too Many Leaders, not enough Troops!

Good Day ALL,
I feel it needs to be said that we have HIGHLY too many companies. Now before I go in depth, I want everybody to understand I too am a starting clan. My issue is not that people want to have a leadership role, or even start something that they can calm their own. I just want to put out there some people need to have common sense, and also others need to be flexible with their Clans. What do I mean by this? Well I am seeing a lot of clans that only have one purpose, which is strictly competitive Onyx skill based players. If you are one of these individuals, you might want to disband and look for one of the MILLION other Onxy clans. If you have a Spartan Company, you might want to be a little bit more flexible. Its easier to catch fish with a net, rather than a spoon. Make up different division, invite different skill sets, and have some people keep their leadership roles. Some of you might want to combine with other companies, and still maintain you individuality. If we keep the pace we are going, NOBODY will get notice at all. Most will get discourage and just move on. Like I stated before, I too am starting something extremely tiny in this ocean of recruiting. I just figured maybe if somebody plants that idea out there, we can all win and still get what we want. Feel free to praise me or curse me out.