too many emblems to unlock

i think there’s too many emblems in halo 5 which means more req pts needed to unlock them all. i got this from boris 15’s post and here is the list of all the emblems rarerity.

20 common emblems
17 uncommon emblems
121 rare emblems
40 ultra-rare emblems
20 legendary emblems

if im not mistaken you will need to grind 300k req pts or more to unlock them all and thats not easy to do. what do you guys think about all these emblems?

> 2535468326872320;1:
> i think there’s too many emblems in halo 5 which means more req pts needed to unlock them all. i got this from boris 15’s post and here is the list of all the emblems rarerity.
>
> 20 common emblems
> 17 uncommon emblems
> 121 rare emblems
> 40 ultra-rare emblems
> 20 legendary emblems
>
> if im not mistaken you will need to grind 300k req pts or more to unlock them all and thats not easy to do. what do you guys think about all these emblems?

Are we seriously at the point where we’re complaining that there’s too much free content?

> 2533274890492121;2:
> > 2535468326872320;1:
> > i think there’s too many emblems in halo 5 which means more req pts needed to unlock them all. i got this from boris 15’s post and here is the list of all the emblems rarerity.
> >
> > 20 common emblems
> > 17 uncommon emblems
> > 121 rare emblems
> > 40 ultra-rare emblems
> > 20 legendary emblems
> >
> > if im not mistaken you will need to grind 300k req pts or more to unlock them all and thats not easy to do. what do you guys think about all these emblems?
>
>
> Are we seriously at the point where we’re complaining that there’s too much free content?

Too be fair, I think you’re missing the point.

This many emblems means it could take us 60 more gold REQs to unlock all armour/certifications than it would if emblems weren’t included in REQ packs. He isn’t complaining that there are too many emblems in the game, but rather the fact that they count as permanent unlocks. You’re playing continuously in the hopes of getting whispered truth, or Mk IV, and instead you get an emblem. It’s frustrating. All emblems should be unlocked by default.

I think a lot of them are from commendation completion packs and more from SR progression at various levels.
I am speculating but I have 123 emblems left to unlock, and from my calculations 61 are from remaining commendation completions and 11 are from SR progression. That would leave 51 in total left to acquire via Req Store.

If I am mistaken though… God help us - that’s a lot of grinding to do

Well a lot of them come from commendations but I see your point

I have to say that once you unlock at least 90% of the armors and helmet from a specific req pack rarerity(silver), you will most likely unlock more visors, loadout weapons and emblems

> 2533274838949903;6:
> I have to say that once you unlock at least 90% of the armors and helmet from a specific req pack rarerity(silver), you will most likely unlock more visors, loadout weapons and emblems

i see! thanks for the info. its not so bad after all, just need more patience on grinding haha

LOL this game has too much stuff. Are you kidding me ?
Now im starting to think people complain just to made a thread.

±+

> 2533274827167643;3:
> > 2533274890492121;2:
> > > 2535468326872320;1:
> > > i think there’s too many emblems in halo 5 which means more req pts needed to unlock them all. i got this from boris 15’s post and here is the list of all the emblems rarerity.
> > >
> > > 20 common emblems
> > > 17 uncommon emblems
> > > 121 rare emblems
> > > 40 ultra-rare emblems
> > > 20 legendary emblems
> > >
> > > if im not mistaken you will need to grind 300k req pts or more to unlock them all and thats not easy to do. what do you guys think about all these emblems?
> >
> >
> > Are we seriously at the point where we’re complaining that there’s too much free content?
>
>
> Too be fair, I think you’re missing the point.
>
> This many emblems means it could take us 60 more gold REQs to unlock all armour/certifications than it would if emblems weren’t included in REQ packs. He isn’t complaining that there are too many emblems in the game, but rather the fact that they count as permanent unlocks. You’re playing continuously in the hopes of getting whispered truth, or Mk IV, and instead you get an emblem. It’s frustrating. All emblems should be unlocked by default.

It’s to make it harder to get the good stuff like WHISPERED TRUTH ( got ) or Mk iv ( only have Mk vi )

There are only 99 emblems that can be unlocked by req packs. The rest are commendation or rank ups. That’s not that much, especially because 99% of the time you are not going to unlock two emblems per req pack.

Yeah, 121 rare? Thats a lot by my standards, a little too much if I say so

By my count, there are 22 Rare Emblems that you unlock through buying REQ packs, so 11 packs (55,000 REQ points, using silvers).
A lot, but not too terrible.

I don’t mind this at all

I want the clippy emblem!

As many have already stated, the number of rare-legendary emblems seems bloated due to the amount of commendation packs that contain emblems and rank up packs.

As a matter of fact there are only 14 ultra rare emblems (including the flaming ninja from the December update) and 7 legendary emblems that are unlocked by req packs. The rest are from marketing (ex: Prima), commendations (ex: Pyramid), rank up packs (ex: Blue Team), special req packs (ex: HCS Pack or “Thanks Given”) or the beta (ex: beta prime). So it’s really not as many as you claim at all.

Gotta bloat dem Req packs.

I’ve got 130, I’ve all the ones up to rare and the rest are a mixed bunch including 5 legendary but that includes the two Xmas ones.

But they do have a lot that look like fillers to make the higher ones harder to get !

Keep in mind roughly half of these are unlocked from commendations, performance and ranking as opposed to actual REQ pack unlocks.

The emblems shouldn’t have been tied to REQ packs to begin with. They should’ve been like past Halos where they were already unlocked and you could customize them. Maybe specialized emblems could’ve been in a REQ pack, but that’s about it.

I think there are over 100 that have to be unlocked during game play, commendations, and ranking up.