Too many Damn Nades

Along with the ai emptying their pockets at every opportunity, I feel as if being able to just pelt about 6 grenades out in 6 seconds seems a little off (provided the amount wasn’t just planned for the flight). Just far to frequent grenades flying everywhere, making the flow feel spammy.

> 2533274888317569;1:
> Along with the ai emptying their pockets at every opportunity, I feel as if being able to just pelt about 6 grenades out in 6 seconds seems a little off (provided the amount wasn’t just planned for the flight). Just far to frequent grenades flying everywhere, making the flow feel spammy.

Think it’s the map honestly. Way tight hallway oriented with little cover and the cover that is there is extremely easy to nade out.

> 2533274894270677;2:
> > 2533274888317569;1:
> > Along with the ai emptying their pockets at every opportunity, I feel as if being able to just pelt about 6 grenades out in 6 seconds seems a little off (provided the amount wasn’t just planned for the flight). Just far to frequent grenades flying everywhere, making the flow feel spammy.
>
> Think it’s the map honestly. Way tight hallway oriented with little cover and the cover that is there is extremely easy to nade out.

I’m going to have to agree with you on that. I kind of like it as well. Keeps everyone moving.

> 2533274852348938;3:
> > 2533274894270677;2:
> > > 2533274888317569;1:
> > > Along with the ai emptying their pockets at every opportunity, I feel as if being able to just pelt about 6 grenades out in 6 seconds seems a little off (provided the amount wasn’t just planned for the flight). Just far to frequent grenades flying everywhere, making the flow feel spammy.
> >
> > Think it’s the map honestly. Way tight hallway oriented with little cover and the cover that is there is extremely easy to nade out.
>
> I’m going to have to agree with you on that. I kind of like it as well. Keeps everyone moving.

Eh. there’s not too much to play around. It’s kinda boring. maps like the pit, heretic, lockout, guardian are so awesome cause they’re fasted paced but also have a lot of room for high level movement and interesting ways to engage the enemy. This live fire map feels more like a nuketown or something. Very boring.

Yeah it is purely the map on this one, close section, that said the bots are predictable go left and throw two grenades and you will hit them for some easy kills.