TOO LITTLE NEW ENEMIES IN LAST 2 GAMES

In Halo 4 we had 3 new enemies:Knights,Crawlers and Watchers.Then in Halo 5 we got only 1 new enemy added:Soldiers.I think that is too little and is one of main reasons the Campaigns weren’t so good.

While it’s cool when Halo introduces new enemy infantry, I think we have enough now to last. Rather than introducing more species, I’d rather see some new variations on what we already have. That, and I’m still waiting on some Sentinel-style Forerunner vehicles. I’ve kind of been waiting for that since I first encountered the Enforcers in Halo 2.

Remember, we currently have…

• Elites - Grunts - Jackals - Hunters - Flood Infection Forms - Flood Combat Forms - Sentinel Aggressors - Flood Carrier Forms - Engineers - Prophets - Brutes - Drones - Sharquoi - Flood Juggernaut Forms - Sentinel Constructors - Sentinel Enforcers - Onyx Sentinels - Flood Pure Forms - Sentinel Retrievers - Sentinels Supers - Sentinel Protectors - Skirmishers - Promethean Knights - Promethean Crawlers - Promethean Watchers - Yonhet - Promethean Soldiers - Sentinel ControllersMost of these have been severely underused. There’s no point in 343i introducing new enemies when they haven’t yet taken advantage of the extensive list they already have.

> 2535415876049274;2:
> While it’s cool when Halo introduces new enemy infantry, I think we have enough now to last. Rather than introducing more species, I’d rather see some new variations on what we already have. That, and I’m still waiting on some Sentinel-style Forerunner vehicles. I’ve kind of been waiting for that since I first encountered the Enforcers in Halo 2.
>
> Remember, we currently have…
> - Elites - Grunts - Jackals - Hunters - Flood Infection Forms - Flood Combat Forms - Sentinel Aggressors - Flood Carrier Forms - Engineers - Prophets - Brutes - Drones - Sharquoi - Flood Juggernaut Forms - Sentinel Constructors - Sentinel Enforcers - Onyx Sentinels - Flood Pure Forms - Sentinel Retrievers - Sentinels Supers - Sentinel Protectors - Skirmishers - Promethean Knights - Promethean Crawlers - Promethean Watchers - Yonhet - Promethean Soldiers - Sentinel ControllersMost of these have been severely underused. There’s no point in 343i introducing new enemies when they haven’t yet taken advantage of the extensive list they already have.

Sharquoi and Yonhet weren’t in any Halo game.

> 2533274951753761;3:
> Sharquoi and Yonhet weren’t in any Halo game.

Neither were Onyx Sentinels. They’re there because, like everything else, 343i can use them as a base for more enemy types rather than introducing anything entirely new. They still have so much material they can work with. Not only is it less risky, but there are plenty of opportunities to build on from current enemy units to provide more variety in gameplay encounters and choices in which to approach them as players. Personally, I couldn’t care less about the Yonhet, and the Onyx Sentinels would be quite difficult to create in-game, but I’d love to see the Sharquoi appear at some point if used creatively.

Halo 2 only added Drones and Brutes, and the occasional super Sentinel. Was that considered a bad campaign?

Halo 3 took away super Sentinels and Elites as enemies, replaced Elites with Brutes, and added Flood Pure Forms. Bad campaign?

Reach took away Flood and Sentinels and only added Skirmishers, but gave back Elites. Bad campaign?

> 2533274817408735;5:
> Halo 2 only added Drones and Brutes, and the occasional super Sentinel. Was that considered a bad campaign?
>
> Halo 3 took away super Sentinels and Elites as enemies, replaced Elites with Brutes, and added Flood Pure Forms. Bad campaign?
>
> Reach took away Flood and Sentinels and only added Skirmishers, but gave back Elites. Bad campaign?

None of em were bad campaigns, they were all great! Just because enemies aren’t used as frequently, doesn’t mean the campaign experience is ruined. It’s a story that is trying to be told, not a popularity contest

> 2533274817408735;5:
> Halo 2 only added Drones and Brutes, and the occasional super Sentinel. Was that considered a bad campaign?
>
> Halo 3 took away super Sentinels and Elites as enemies, replaced Elites with Brutes, and added Flood Pure Forms. Bad campaign?
>
> Reach took away Flood and Sentinels and only added Skirmishers, but gave back Elites. Bad campaign?

Then its a thing of repetition of enemies rather than not enough new enemies,idk.Something doesn’t feel right in Halo 4 and 5 Campaigns,old enemies are boring.

You forgot the Warden. Normally, he just be considered a boss, but we play against him like 7 different times and he’s in Warzone/Firefight.