Too late for Achilles?

So, my company commendations is going a little slow, (SkullSpartans) and I knew that Infinite would be out soon, and even less members would be on halo 5. Is it too late for Achilles?

If your company is relatively new and does not have 100 dedicated players, I think it is too late now. If you are at least halfway there, I think you are good. There are many companies still actively working toward both the armor and helmet. If you fall into the former category above, then it’s best to join an existing company.

It’s not too late. You just have to start recruiting new members.

Well, if you’re going for the armor, is not too late, but if you’re going for the helmet you need to hurry up while Halo Infinite is not launched already.

SkullSpartans is just below AMBU team, I believe. And we have 100 players. Dedicated? A few people that I know of. But, they’re poring their heart into it, and I am as well.

> 2535422817021596;5:
> SkullSpartans is just below AMBU team, I believe. And we have 100 players. Dedicated? A few people that I know of. But, they’re poring their heart into it, and I am as well.

If you guys keep it up, you might be able do it. Try and post in the Recruiting section as well. In short, keep on the lookout for players who would be dedicated and help you progress. It will be a pretty incredible feat considering how many years after H5’s release you will be doing this!

It’s not late at all you will have time

> 2535422817021596;5:
> SkullSpartans is just below AMBU team, I believe. And we have 100 players. Dedicated? A few people that I know of. But, they’re poring their heart into it, and I am as well.

I’ve checked your company’s commendation progress.
I know a lot of people are saying it’s not too late but I think it IS too late.

Without a single company commendation being complete you’re not in a great position. It took my company months of playing with a full 100 members in the game when it was populated.
Fir y’all trying to get some of these commendations would take forever. Waiting for matches & the amount of sweaty players online. It’s going to be hell.

I’m sure it’s technically doable before Infinite but it is going to be extremely difficult. Every single member of that company needs to be playing 24/7.

> 2533274865778947;8:
> > 2535422817021596;5:
> > SkullSpartans is just below AMBU team, I believe. And we have 100 players. Dedicated? A few people that I know of. But, they’re poring their heart into it, and I am as well.
>
> I’ve checked your company’s commendation progress.
> I know a lot of people are saying it’s not too late but I think it IS too late.
>
> Without a single company commendation being complete you’re not in a great position. It took my company months of playing with a full 100 members in the game when it was populated.
> Fir y’all trying to get some of these commendations would take forever. Waiting for matches & the amount of sweaty players online. It’s going to be hell.
>
> I’m sure it’s technically doable before Infinite but it is going to be extremely difficult. Every single member of that company needs to be playing 24/7.

Well it’s time to jump feet first into hell.

(bad joke)

> 2535422817021596;9:
> > 2533274865778947;8:
> > > 2535422817021596;5:
> > > SkullSpartans is just below AMBU team, I believe. And we have 100 players. Dedicated? A few people that I know of. But, they’re poring their heart into it, and I am as well.
> >
> > I’ve checked your company’s commendation progress.
> > I know a lot of people are saying it’s not too late but I think it IS too late.
> >
> > Without a single company commendation being complete you’re not in a great position. It took my company months of playing with a full 100 members in the game when it was populated.
> > Fir y’all trying to get some of these commendations would take forever. Waiting for matches & the amount of sweaty players online. It’s going to be hell.
> >
> > I’m sure it’s technically doable before Infinite but it is going to be extremely difficult. Every single member of that company needs to be playing 24/7.
>
> Well it’s time to jump feet first into hell.
>
> (bad joke)

Very much so.
I wish you the best of luck of course!

If y’all can do it that’s awesome and fair play to you all. Think you should just also keep in mind that it’s going to be a long road ahead.

> 2533274865778947;10:
> > 2535422817021596;9:
> > > 2533274865778947;8:
> > > > 2535422817021596;5:
> > > > SkullSpartans is just below AMBU team, I believe. And we have 100 players. Dedicated? A few people that I know of. But, they’re poring their heart into it, and I am as well.
> > >
> > > I’ve checked your company’s commendation progress.
> > > I know a lot of people are saying it’s not too late but I think it IS too late.
> > >
> > > Without a single company commendation being complete you’re not in a great position. It took my company months of playing with a full 100 members in the game when it was populated.
> > > Fir y’all trying to get some of these commendations would take forever. Waiting for matches & the amount of sweaty players online. It’s going to be hell.
> > >
> > > I’m sure it’s technically doable before Infinite but it is going to be extremely difficult. Every single member of that company needs to be playing 24/7.
> >
> > Well it’s time to jump feet first into hell.
> >
> > (bad joke)
>
> Very much so.
> I wish you the best of luck of course!
>
> If y’all can do it that’s awesome and fair play to you all. Think you should just also keep in mind that it’s going to be a long road ahead.

The ones that are getting done the most easily are the annoying hard light pieces of crap and “mighty sangheli warriors”, as Yabda would say.

> 2535422817021596;1:
> So, my company commendations is going a little slow, (SkullSpartans) and I knew that Infinite would be out soon, and even less members would be on halo 5. Is it too late for Achilles?

i’d say its too late for achilles, especially if your company needs a lot of marine kills. Warzone has a SUPER low population, and getting marine kills will take far too long