TOO EARLY??

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

ANYBODY WANNA TELL ME WHY THE XBOX ONE STORE, MICROSOFT WEBSITE, AND HALOWAYPOINT LINKS ALL HAVE DIFFERENT RELEASE TIMES/DATES LISTED FOR THE SAME ULTIMATE EDITION GAME??? The xbox store listed 02/16/2017 @ 9:00 PM and i cant play. So i check microsoft and it says 02/16/2017 @ 11:00PM, AND simply February 17th 2017. WHYYYYYY ARRRREEE YOOOOUUU RUUIINNING MY LIIIIIIIIFFFFEEE??? I PAIIIDDD THEE $$$$$ GIMMMEEEE THEEEE GAAAMMMEEE ALLLRREEAADDDYYYYY

First off edit your post before mods lock it for spam. Second the game will release when it’s ready in your location, 343 runs in est time (I think???) and your just going have to wait like the others.

Oh snap

Was all caps really necessary?

I’ll edit what I want to edit and post what I want to post, and yes caps lock was absolutely necessary

> 2533274831437399;5:
> I’ll edit what I want to edit and post what I want to post, and yes caps lock was absolutely necessary

It wasn’t. Since the game release dates aren’t good enough, the answer I can provide is: the game will be out when it is out,just wait for it without creating spam.