Tonight: Hackathon Winners Revealed!

Hey everyone! In tonight’s Halo Community Update, Bravo will be revealing the winners of the Halo API Hackathon contest!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank each and every developer that put in the time to enter the contest. While we all love prizes, your hacking benefits the Halo community members that love going to your site to get a deeper look at statistics whether it’s their own, their friend’s, or HCS Pro player’s. We were really blown away by the creativity and unique usage of the new raw events data, as well as the polished presentation.

I’ve got to get back into coding so I can build my own stuff now too!

Thanks,

Tashi

Damn, exciting stuff. I know who I’d like to see win, really looking forward the announcement. Best of luck everyone! :slight_smile:

> Hey everyone! In tonight’s Halo Community Update, Bravo will be revealing the winners of the Halo API Hackathon contest!
>
> I would also like to take this opportunity to thank each and every developer that put in the time to enter the contest. While we all love prizes, your hacking benefits the Halo community members that love going to your site to get a deeper look at statistics whether it’s their own, their friend’s, or HCS Pro player’s. We were really blown away by the creativity and unique usage of the new raw events data, as well as the polished presentation.
>
> I’ve got to get back into coding so I can build my own stuff now too!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tashi

Wow! The update can’t come soon enough. Really doubt I have a chance but would love to see the results nonetheless! Thanks for the update.

Good luck everyone!

REFRESHING PAGE ENDLESSLY

I’m as calm as I’ve ever been.

Congratulations to the winners: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/comic-con-preview

First of all congratulations to all the winners. It was the top 3 I was expecting since the submissions closed - you three had fantastic entries.

(My gamertag was Tommo 64bit, entered with HaloPal).

I entered the competition because I had no confidence in my ability to make something that looks good and works well. After a few failures in my personal and professional life I suppose, upon reflection, I was looking for something credible to give me the confidence that recent situations / people have taken away. I can assure you, whoever is responsible for the honourable mention for HaloPal, that you have done precisely that - it may be a bit premature, but I’m going to use this to turn my life around.

I would sincerely like to thank 343.

PS: HaloPal is a buggy mess right now, update coming today thanks to an expedited review from Apple. (Edit: Update now live).