Tone it down

In the Anniversary playlists the pistol is really OP at 3-4 shots to a kill. It can do 1 shot kills for all I care in Anniversary classic and ZB gametypes but can we please keep it out of the rest? It eats through shields like crazy and even if you have a good 1/6th of shield left if someone headshots you with the pistol you’re dead.

Quick kill times punish players for bad positioning.

I’m not sure how I feel about 3SK in Reach at a competitive level, but it is significantly better than 5SK with bloom.

It’s suppose to be OP, but I have know idea why its in anniversary squad when it has its own dedicated playlist.

> In the Anniversary playlists the pistol is really OP at 3-4 shots to a kill. It can do 1 shot kills for all I care in Anniversary classic and ZB gametypes but can we please keep it out of the rest? It eats through shields like crazy and even if you have a good 1/6th of shield left if someone headshots you with the pistol you’re dead.

There I found your problem bro, you went into the Anniversary playlists expecting a Reach pistol and you got a HCE pistol. They already put copious amounts of bloom and a shorter clip on the pistol compromising it so its not as effective as the original just be happy the real HCE pistol isnt at full strength or we all know you Post H2 kids would be crying about weapon balance because it isnt rock,paper,scissors like your used to and trying to force your SMG start style of play/balance on all of us.

> Quick kill times punish players for bad positioning.
>
> I’m not sure how I feel about 3SK in Reach at a competitive level, but it is significantly better than 5SK with bloom.

5sk with no bloom is better than both.